1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by silvertaco13, May 4, 2011.

1. May 4, 2011 at 11:48 AM

silvertaco13 [OP] It's a Toyota thing, Jeeps can't understand

Nov 5, 2010
    First Name:
    Newnan, Georgia
    06 PreRunner 6 speed 3 inch lift
    3 inch spacer, 2 inch rear blocks, 16x8 moto metals (for now dick cepek tourqes to come) 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Magnaflow exhaust.
    2006 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR5. $17,800 40,500 miles and will go up because it's my daily driver, 4.0 V6, 6 speed manual transmission, Power everything, Towing package, Clean carfax, Oil changed every 3k miles with Castrol Edge full synthetic 5w30 motor oil, No issues with the truck what so ever. Never pulled anything with this truck but will have no problem pulling a boat or atvs. I've had this truck since August 2010 and the truck was completely stock when I got it and I've done a few upgrades to the truck. So here they go, 3 inch lift, Fairly new 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers (4 months old), Moto Metal 16x9 wheels, Magnaflow exhaust with tip, tinted windows, black tail light covers, flush mount vent visors, blacked out tacoma door badges, and debadged tailgate.

I love this truck and has been very reliable and will stay that way if you take care of it and plus it's a Toyota. Like I said this truck is in great condition and has no issues I'm just ready for something new. There's only one flaw and that it has a cracked windsheild but Im planning on getting that replaced but if it's not done before buying the truck I will give the cash to get it replaced but I'm pretty sure it will be replaced prior to purchase. I'm asking for payoff on this truck which is $17,800. It's a good price because the KBB private party on this truck is Excellent: $18,945 Good: $18,095 Fair: $16,745 (which by no means is in fair condition) and the retail value of the truck at a dealership is $21,045 and with a dealership they will probably tack on another grand so my price is pretty good. If you have any questions about the truck just call or text me anytime at 678:621:3338 or pm me. PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS!

To Top