1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2007 TRD Sport: winter tires & rims?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by WayneM, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Jan 14, 2007 at 3:29 PM
    WayneM

WayneM [OP] Member

Member:
    I'm looking online for winter tires & rims for my new 2007 TRD Sport. I plan to use the P265/65r17 mud/snow tires (Dueler HT) and alloy rims that came on the truck for summer driving. I'm looking for a more aggressive AT tread in the same size, and I'm having trouble finding them. I did find Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo at Tirerack.com But, I'd like to know if there is less expensive good alternative.

Having even more trouble trying to find the right sized rims. Looks like all the rims out there these days are for little sports cars with 20" rims :confused: I'd like to find some basic, good looking, easy to maintain rims for under $100 each.

Any suggestions?

2. Dec 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Keep your eye out on here for a set of used rims or try a local salvage yard for a set of 16" steel wheels. As far as tires, there are lots of options. The Bridgestones you mentioned are a great tire, also check out the Hankook Dynapro or the Cooper AT3.

Products Discussed in

To Top