1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010 Double Cab Short Bed - Magnetic Gray - FOR SALE

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by xodeuce, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Sep 18, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    xodeuce

xodeuce [OP] mmmmmmbourbon.

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    I don't have a matching spare.

Daily driving I get 15.7-16. My commute is about half and half interstate and stop and go city BS.

2. Sep 18, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    YOTACO

YOTACO Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradford
    Birmingham AL
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner
    I saw this truck once at Autozone on HWY 31 in Hoover about 2 years ago! It was love at first site! it was the truck that originally inspired me to buy a 2nd gen tacoma. It looks SO good! When i saw it in that parking lot, i walked back to my car to grab my nice camera to snap a pic of this truck. I was walking back from grabbing my camera and the truck was gone:(.. I then saw it in the distance turning onto HWY 31. i was hart broken. and somehow, these past 2 years i have not once seen the truck again.... This is an awesome clean truck upgraded in all the right places and in the most tasteful way. I love your truck and hope that mine can look that good soon.

3. Sep 19, 2012 at 2:20 AM
    mike686

mike686 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Waldorf
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    See Build Thread
    Aint shittin on noones thread just saying why would someone spend 27000 for a truck with almost 40000 miles on it when you spend 3000 more dollars for a brand new truck and as far as my thread go ahead amd close it.

4. Sep 19, 2012 at 5:56 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    The OP and I-Not to mention the forums rules- don't agree. You don't like the price-PM the OP or keep it to yourself. Posting about your better deal FS in another thread is just rude.
    As fas as your thread -It's already locked.

5. Sep 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM
    TacoLuven

TacoLuven Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Va.; soon to be Md.
    Vehicle:
    95 4runner; upgrading soon: '12dbl cab TXpro

Hells yeah. This guy is a dick, this response made my forum reading day. This makes me not want to buy his truck just because I don't want a truck previously driven by a giant dick.

As for this truck. Way gorgeous. I have a crap Jeep Patriot to get rid of.... then I am definitely in the market for this very truck. I'm saving the photos just so I can keep in mind what all I wanted and the final look. Just had to give my 2 cents on how gorgeous this truck was, plus the thread subscribe will let me know if it isn't sold by the time I'm ready to buy . .. .

6. Sep 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    jds0912

jds0912 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Baltimore, MD
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Some shit I got on craigslist
    GLWS thats the exact truck I would get had I not gotten a steal on mine. Great mods too.

7. Sep 19, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    Sounds good. Shoot me a PM when you're ready to talk turkey.

Thanks man. I spent a lot of time and put a lot of thought into how I wanted the truck to come together. It has exceeded all my expectations, and I really do hate to get rid of it. I'm looking forward to modding the Land Cruiser though.

Brunes, thanks for the comment moderation. I appreciate mods' efforts to keep things civil in here.

Thanks for the compliments. :) Photography is kinda my other jam, so I wanted to get some nice looking pics for the thread, as well as just to have some good pics of it after I sell it. I had an Acura Integra that I got rid of to get the truck, and I still wish I had some good shots of how it looked after I was done with it.

Thanks man!

8. Sep 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    Thursday morning Bump, and a few more pictures added to the original post.

9. Sep 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    Losrocket

Losrocket Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carlos
    AZ
    Those wheels look great on there. Very clean truck. Good luck!

10. Sep 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM
    ty.s07

ty.s07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    I've seen this truck in person, the pics don't do it justice. It's a super clean truck, not to mention the price is obo.

11. Sep 21, 2012 at 9:49 AM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    Friday morning bumperage...

12. Sep 22, 2012 at 1:45 AM
    ProForce

ProForce IG @proforce.expeditions OB#5411

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    SoCal - Fontana
    Vehicle:
    09 MGM TRD Sport DCSB 4.0 Auto 2wd
    Too many to list. See build page. Link in signature
    Nice truck man! GLWS :thumbsup: I am curious... the threaded piece on your roof in the OP picture is a mount for an antenna correct? and it has been flush mounted into the roof so an antenna can be screwed on/off, leaving all wiring intact? If thats actually what it is... wow! I am an installer myself and happen to do work like this on my own truck. Everything is OEM looking and super clean. Attention to detail is great! I have just never seen anyone else actually have work like that done. Its the smalls things that count and that is awesome. Again, GLWS! And forget about these people bashing your pricing, thank goodness for MODs that are helpful. Mine is an 09' MGM DCSB but NON-4x4 and the dealer offered me $21 on a trade (assuming it ALL went back to stock) It has 44k miles. So add 4x4 which is about $2k, less miles, a year newer, and several grand in very clean mods... $27k is a fair starting price. has a little room to work down but I think its fair.

Anyways, just wanted to give the free bump and some encouragement!

13. Sep 22, 2012 at 5:08 AM
    maxpower29

maxpower29 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4x4 2.7 5 speed SWB
    All season mats, 2nd filter delete, DT header, Jardine cat-back, URD shifter, Bilstein 5100's all around at .85 front with Eibachs + .25 passenger/.5 drivers spacers and 1.5 AAL, 0w20 synthetic, Scanguage II, extra D rings, OEM backup camera+Mirror, bed mat, Extang Solid Fold, Popnlock 5300, Pro Comp 7089's 4.5bs 285/70/17 Revo 2s, De-badged
    The whole "putting parts on doesnt increase value" is pathetic IMO. Anyone looking for a tacoma like this would end up wanting that OME lift. Its just the way it goes. Bottom line is someone who buys this will save a decent amount of cash on some sick mods. GLWS

14. Sep 22, 2012 at 7:00 AM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    It is indeed. It's a Larsen NMO-K mount. This is a different brand, but it shows the mount:
    [​IMG]

The outer part with the sides cut flat unscrews from the stud. You insert it in a 3/4" hole, and then thread the outer part back on. There's an o-ring under the outer ring that seals the mount against the body panel. Then, there's another o-ring on the antenna base (seen here on the weather cap)
    [​IMG]

So that the mount is double sealed. Technically you could run just the mounting stud, and it would be water tight, but I've always kept either an antenna or a weather cap on it. If one's good, two's better. I'm a belt and suspenders kind of guy with this stuff.

This system was originally designed by Motorola (NMO stands for New Motorola) for LEO and business radios that they sell. They're designed to be sturdy, provide an optimal RF coupling to the vehicle for ideal antenna performance, and survive the harsh environments and long service life of the vehicles that they're installed on.

Thanks for the compliments, and the bump! :)

15. Sep 22, 2012 at 7:18 AM
    krob32

krob32 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Sierra Vista, AZ / Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM TRD Sport DCLB
    WeatherTec Digi Liners, AVS Bugflector II, TRD FJ SE Anthracite Rims, BF Goodrich AT KO2 265/75/16, AVS In-Channel Wind Deflectors, Extang Solid Fold, Pop & Lock, Color Match Grill Emblem (Anthracite), Plasti Dip Emblems, Tacoma Bed Mat, Tacoma Door Sill Protectors, ToyTec Ultimate Lift Kit, ICON UCAs, Wheeler's Progressive AAL, Wet Okoles, Sockmonkey 3rd Brake Light Cover, LED Hood/Bed Lighting w/ OTRATTW Switches, Famous Fabrication Sliders, Sockmonkey TRD Bed Decal, Proven Design 4x4 Mudflaps, BenWA's Rear Power Sliding Window, Jasper Off Road 6" Reverse LED Pod, ImMrYo Rear View Mirror Bracket, GrillCraft w/ Black Mesh and color matched Land Cruiser Emblem, LED Tail Lights, Badge Removal and Vinyl TRD/Tacoma Stickers, Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation.
    MGM. FJ SE rims. Worth a BUMP for bias. Nice!

16. Sep 22, 2012 at 7:36 AM
    dfrugia

dfrugia Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Goose
    Roswell, NM
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC TRD OFF RD 4X4
    Running boards w/steps, Weathertechs
    Bump for a great price and ride

17. Sep 22, 2012 at 8:52 AM
    Yotaless

Yotaless Member

Member:
    How far is the truck from central fl. Would be awesome to see in person?

18. Sep 22, 2012 at 10:22 AM
    xodeuce

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2004 UZJ100
    A good ways. I'm in Birmingham.

19. Sep 22, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    Yotaless

Yotaless Member

Member:
    Damn that is pretty far might have to make a trip.

20. Sep 22, 2012 at 5:08 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    Super clean truck. GLWS op, Bump for ya!

Products Discussed in

To Top