1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010 Harley Davidson Dyna - Street Bob - FXDB

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Outbound1, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Nov 27, 2020 at 10:47 AM
    Outbound1

Outbound1 [OP] Noah Bartron

Member:
    First Name:
    Noah
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma DCSB
    2010 Harley Davidson Street Bob FXDB

VIN # 1HD1GX41XAC316631

Excellent condition, clean title, 25,485 miles (as of 11/28/2020), 1584cc engine

I am selling my 2010 Street Bob.

This bike has been purpose built with many customizations to accommodate different trips and whatever riding you will be doing with it.

I have worked meticulously to make this an extremely clean and aesthetically pleasing bike that can rip around town, carry a passenger, and go on long road trips. It is setup to change its configuration super quick and easily.

I have never attempted to burnout, wheelie, or do stunts on this bike. It was absolutely not setup for that and personally I would never risk crashing or dropping this.

This bike will come with everything you see in the pictures, except some of the gear I am wearing. I also have an Excel spreadsheet with all of the aftermarket parts, and how I have come up with the price.

The bike is currently set up with 10” factory handlebars and a 2” riser along with reduced reach forward controls. I also have a brand new black triple tree you can install to accommodate different risers and handlebars.

I have always had it in the garage on a trickle charger with the dust cover on it.
    I used to live in Connecticut, and the road salt and winter weather only had me riding it a few months a year. I am also a professional detailer, and that can speak to its maintenance and care.

The original owner had it TTS Mastertuned at Old School Harley Davidson in Ellington, Connecticut many years ago, and their recordings were 89rwhp and 98ft. lbs of torque.

There is a long list of parts, changes, and routine maintenance at the shop in this bikes history, and I am extremely diligent about keeping receipts and paperwork where I can. That folder of stuff will come with the bike aswell. I will send you the Excel spreadsheet if you'd like.

Come check the bike out for yourself, and I will show you everything that has been done and the paperwork to go along with it.

I’m not entertaining joy rides unless you come with cash. Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

$11,000 or best reasonable offer

I actually expected to keep this forever (honestly), but I have decided to enlist in the military and do not want to put it in storage for the next who knows how many (6 minimum) years.

Might be considering trades for a dual sport motorcycle or Go Fast Camper (or similar) for a Tacoma, but much prefer cash for the reasons mentioned above.

-Noah

001.jpg 2.jpg 003.jpg 4.jpg setup1.jpg setup2.jpg setup3.jpg setup4.jpg setup5.jpg setup6.jpg

2. Nov 27, 2020 at 2:22 PM
    Biscuits

Biscuits Thorny Crown of Entropy

Member:
    Swiggity swangin' biggity bangin'
    Gangster as hell. I'm not a H-D fan, but that is one of the few HD bikes that I'd gladly own and ride. The mods are tasteful, especially with the brown leather seat and saddlebags.

Lord Helmet likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top