1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010 Taco transmission fluid dip stick location

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by Phakthepack, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Nov 24, 2016 at 8:51 PM
    Phakthepack

Phakthepack [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma srd trd sport
    Hey there, I'm new at this and I did try the forum for my question first. So I drive . A 2010 Tacoma and from what I've read my truck had a maintenance free transmission.... What does that mean exactly because yesterday It felt like the tranny was starting to slip. I looked for the dip stick only to learn it doesn't have one? I haven't driven it since for fear that I could damage it more. But, so I need to worry if it's "maintenance free"? Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Nov 24, 2016 at 8:53 PM
    njcoma

njcoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    California
    Vehicle:
    2017 Accord Sport Special Edition
    Previous: 2006 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner: 2010 4Runner sr5 Rims, TSB rear leafs, Wetokole neoprene seat covers, JVC LED color matched head unit, scanguage II, Flowmaster 40 cat back exhaust, hankook dynapro atm tires, Class 4 Uhaul Hitch. Kicker 12 inch sub and amp. Focal speakers. jba offroad UCAs.. Detroit truetrac rear end... bilstein 5100 rear and 6125 front coilovers. Nfab front bumper with KC apollo lights, bed lights, bluesea systems fuse box....lots of painted stuff.
    As far as I know there isn't one.

Products Discussed in

To Top