1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2011 TSB

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by pudgie10, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Jan 12, 2011 at 2:35 PM
    pudgie10

pudgie10 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Moline, Il
    Vehicle:
    2011 TlX Pro
    rear TSB
    Hello, I got my 2011 on new years eve. After reading the forum alittle found the tsb on the rear. Called the local dealer on a Sat. and the service department said, "Will call you back on monday the service manager is not in today." I thought ok. Monday no call. So, I called and he said, haven't talked to him yet. Called on tues. and talked to a different service guy, he said will talk with service manager. Today wed. no call getting upset. Call dealership again this time I said, "I don't understand why I haven't received a call back." It didn't matter the reason but, I was feeling ingored and getting mad after four days when, I thought it would be resolved in two. Well today, the fourth day when I called, got somebody and they didn't know what was going on and passed me off to another service member was getting steamed. Why can't, I get an answer. Well the other member said "We will order the kit. Will call when we get it in." However I was truthful with them. Do you have a problem. No but, my son races BMX and in 3 months will be hauling a tralior and in time a topper, and every race out side of local is 2 1/2 hours away. The service member expressed the truck would ride rougher when not load which is 90% of the time. I hope it wasn't a mistake, will do %5100's after the TSB. Sorry, so long.

Products Discussed in

To Top