1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2011 upgrade questions

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by AZWildcatFan1981, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Jan 26, 2011 at 7:10 PM
    AZWildcatFan1981

AZWildcatFan1981 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Spencer
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner TRD Sport
    Just got the new 2011 Taco. It has steering wheel controls and built in bluetooth with the JBL system. I love the truck but didn't care about the system knowing that I was probably gonna rip it out anyway. Didn't realize at the time how much I actually use the controls on the steering wheel and LOVE the bluetooth. I know the head unit sucks but I really want to keep these features. Anyone have any idea about using the crap they installed, HU/wiring, and simply adding a better amp and sub with box? I don't mind upgrading the HU as long as I know these features will still work. I'm not trying to make the neighbors wet the bed with bass, just want something that sounds better than stock. Any installer suggestions in AZ? Don't mind driving if it will be done right...

2. Apr 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM
    Norcan

Norcan What we don't have we make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Elora, ON Canada
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma Double Cab TRD
    Bakflip F1, BakBox, Sportwing Colour matched door mouldings, Weathertech floor liners, Toyota running boards,Toyota Hood Deflector,Pop N Lock power tailgate lock, Custom Otterbox defender mount for IPhone 4, Blu Logic Large button kit, BonGiovi DPS, fog light on with parking light low beam and high beam mod, TRD Exhaust, Muth heated signal mirrors, Liquid Metal Rhino Wheels in Black!, Redline Elite hoodlifts, EZ down tailgate,

Products Discussed in

To Top