1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 Dbl Cab Tacoma TRD cat back

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by Monster1, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Monster1

Monster1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Texas Edition DC Tacoma 4WD
    Weathertech digitals front and rear, TRD exhaust, Coverking dash mat, Oem Tacoma bedmat, Better Built tool box, bed extender, Toytec 1 1/2" AAL, Bilsteins front and rears, fronts set at .85, K&N filter, aluminum skid plate, EGR vent shades, locking tailgate handle, TRD emblems, Cal Trend seat covers front and back.
    I just ordered a TRD exhaust system part #PT910-89060, that's what the parts guy told me would fit my 2012 Tacoma double cab, short bed does this sound right? I thought it was the #PT910-89061, but he insisted otherwise, can any one verify this for me? Thanks to all in advance.

2. bjboucher

bjboucher Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Former 2012 DCLB 4x4 SR5 Texas Edition
    OME complete kit w/ 885s on Nitrocharger Sports, 1/4" spacers, Dakars w/ Nitrocharger Sports, LR UCAs, 265/70-17, Duratracs, G4 Elite tonneau, Weathertech Window Deflectors, Weathertech digital floor liners, factory JBL/Entune, rear differential breather relocate.
    According to TRDparts4u.com, you were right, he was wrong. The 89060 is for the long bed and costs a little bit more.

3. Monster1

Monster1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Texas Edition DC Tacoma 4WD
    Weathertech digitals front and rear, TRD exhaust, Coverking dash mat, Oem Tacoma bedmat, Better Built tool box, bed extender, Toytec 1 1/2" AAL, Bilsteins front and rears, fronts set at .85, K&N filter, aluminum skid plate, EGR vent shades, locking tailgate handle, TRD emblems, Cal Trend seat covers front and back.
    That's what I told them, and you know what, I bought it from them (TRDparts4u.com), it's in transit, I called and told them that if it didn't fit they would be responsible for the return shipping. Appreciate your input, thanks.

4. bjboucher

bjboucher Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Former 2012 DCLB 4x4 SR5 Texas Edition
    OME complete kit w/ 885s on Nitrocharger Sports, 1/4" spacers, Dakars w/ Nitrocharger Sports, LR UCAs, 265/70-17, Duratracs, G4 Elite tonneau, Weathertech Window Deflectors, Weathertech digital floor liners, factory JBL/Entune, rear differential breather relocate.
    Wow, pretty bad. Or they need to fix their website.

To Top