1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 OEM headlight advice request

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by burdman, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Mar 22, 2012 at 7:21 AM
    burdman

burdman [OP] Ninja

Member:
    All,
    Thanks for reading. In your experience, where can I find the best price for some 2012 headlight assemblies?

I have a retrofitter lined up but I need a set of 2012 OEM headlights to send to him so that he can do the work. My preference is to buy a brand new set, but if I can get a good enough deal on a used set I'll consider that as well. I found 1 used set on eBay and was the high bidder on the auction but it didn't meet the reserve. The guy said they're damaged from a severe windstorm, but he wants +$300 for them (no idea what he's smoking). I offered to buy them outright and he said, "Good luck bidding". :confused:

Has anyone ever purchased from one of the many websites where it seems like you're getting OEM parts at a discount? I wonder how to tell if they're a legit seller or not. OR is there a member here that is willing to help me get a discount from a parts department at a dealership?

Thanks for your help! :)

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top