1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 stereo problems

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by lonecountryboy, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Apr 21, 2012 at 1:37 PM
    lonecountryboy

lonecountryboy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Have a 2012 SR5 with regular stereo with the built in voice commands and BT, just wondering if anybody out there was experiencing any problems? Mine just started to not accept voice commands it just keeps saying pardon? and my USB stick only plays about half the MP3's that are on it thought maybe it had some corrupted data but put it in my wifes 4Runner and it plays the whole list, so it looks like another trip to the dealer on Monday yay.

2. Apr 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM
    pdrunk

pdrunk Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB 2.7L
    Sometimes my BT iphone won't connect. It only works when the truck is started up again. Intermittently happens, but annoying. Playing the phone through the usb cable doesn't work a that time either.

3. Apr 22, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    lonecountryboy

lonecountryboy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    So does anybody make a good aftermarket head unit that works with the steering wheel controls? I looked and they say not available for the 2012 so whats different? Anybody put an aftermarket head unit in a 2012 yet?

Products Discussed in

To Top