1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2013 Tacoma Trailer wiring question

Discussion in 'Towing' started by onelowdime, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Jul 10, 2020 at 6:23 PM
    onelowdime

onelowdime [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabe
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4cyl 5spd
    Hello all, I have a 2013 Tacoma without the factory towing package. I fit a 2" receiver and flat 4 wiring kit to the truck. I recently acquired a camper that has a 7 wire plug and I am having trouble finding how to put a 7 wire plug on my truck. I got the camper home by using a flat 4 to 7 wire converter plug. Can someone point me in the right direction as to wiring my truck with a 7 wire plug.

Thanks!!

-Gabe

2. Sep 17, 2020 at 6:12 AM
    SpeedShift01

SpeedShift01 Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Off Road Tacoma
    Muffler delete, 3inch Rough Country Lift Kit, 33 inch Tires, Tekonsha Break controller, Uni Filter mod, K&N intake, E3 Spark Plugs, Front Bump Stop Upgrade, Cali Raised Hood Pod lights, Power Stop slotted and drilled front rotors and carbon ceramic pads.
    I don't know much about wiring but my friend was in the same spot as you and he said he just took it to Toyota and had them install it. I'm sure you can take it to any truck specialty shop and they could help. Sorry I wasn't more informative.

Products Discussed in

To Top