1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2014 TRD Off Road Wheels/Tires NEW

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by UrbanWarrior, Oct 3, 2013.

1. UrbanWarrior

UrbanWarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    15 TRD Pro DCSB Inferno Red, Undrrcover SE.
    So I just purchased my new Tacoma. I order it with a new set of wheels and tires. So now I have 4 brand new 16" TRD Off Road alloy wheels and 4 BFgoodrich Rugged Trail AT tires 265/70 r 16. No TPMS included. They were taken off at the dealership before driving it off the lot.

I would prefer local pick up in Norther Nevada.. Sacramento, CA is within 2hrs.

I am willing to ship at the buyers expense.

$650

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  2. UrbanWarrior

UrbanWarrior [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    15 TRD Pro DCSB Inferno Red, Undrrcover SE.
    Bump.. I got a lot of views but no responses. I am not sure if people did not like the make an offer option. I have added a price. Like I said brand new tires and wheels. Thanks!

3. AR15xAR10

AR15xAR10 Aka: "RainbowPuke"

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4x4 V6 IndigoInkPearl ACLBFTMFW
    "More than you can afford pal, TACOMA" WeatherTech Floor liners (front and rear), AVS vent visors, OEM Bed Mat, TRD (oiled) air filter, OEM Front Skidplate, OEM bed extender brackets, black plasti dipped grill emblem, ultragauge plus model, remote start, reese hitch, Grom Ipod interface, quickfists on custom bedrail mount to hold axe/shovel, EBC stage 5 super street brake kit, rokblokz mud flaps, superbrightleds map and dome LED lights (warm white), rear diff breather relocation mod, redline tuning Elite stainless hood struts, AFE Mach Force XP 2.5" stainless catback, Ionic Soft Trifold Tonneau, pop&lock, OEM LED tail lights, 35watt reverse light mod, full synthetic fluids, and STEEKERS Adding 4pin receiver harness, an unmolested OEM bumper with tow package hitch, painting afe tip flat black
    Pictures would go a long way friend. glws!

4. jetta.the.hut

jetta.the.hut B4nn3d

Member:
    First Name:
    Aren
    Aberdeen,NC
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner SR5
    Gotta post pictures or they will lock the thread.

To Top