1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2015 TRD OR 4x4 DCSB. 28,000 OBO

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by Skittles93, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Nov 25, 2018 at 12:31 PM
    Skittles93

Skittles93 [OP] 'Member

Member:
    Novato CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD OR SB 4x4 (sold) 19 4runner TRD Pro
    Frankenstein Mid-Travel Kit, sPod, Relentless Custom Baja Bumper, Relentless: Sliders, T-case skid, rear bumper, tailgate reinforcement, Rago Fab: Bed Channel Stiffeners, SCS 16" wheels, BFG KO2 275,75,R16, Diff breather mod, A/C hose extension mod, Custom exhaust routing. (Sold)
    SOLD

Hello All,

Vehicle Located in San Rafael CA, local pickup.
    I have to sell my vehicle for one that I can use as a personal vehicle for my company. As you can read in my maintenance posts my truck has been meticulously maintained and I am very sad to have to let her go. Please read below for all modifications and other notes about my truck.

Mileage: 44,5XX
    Vehicle: White 2015 Toyota Tacoma 4.0L V6 (1GR-FE) 5Spd Auto (Aisin A750F) TRD Off Road Double Cab Short Bed w/ JBL audio and navigation. Clean title, 1 owner, no accidents.

Maintenance: Vehicle has seen oil changes every 4K using Penzoil Platinum once off of Toyota Care. 1st oil change was at 1K using dino fluid. Transmission has been drain and filled by a dealership at 40K, oil sent in to blackstone with at or below average wear readings. All diffs and T-case fluids changed to valvoline synthetic at 20K and 40K. All zerks greased with valvoline grease at 10K intervals. Fluid film used on frame after 1st year of ownership. PCV valve replaced at 30k for routine maintenance. Vehicle waxed 2 times per year, after the first year of ownership, using mcguiars synthetic wax.

Modifications:

Armor: Relentless: Custom front Baja Bumper and Aluminum skid, (uninstalled) t-case skid powdercoated, rock sliders w/ kickout, rear bumper with heavy duty trailer hitch, and tail gate reinforcement panel in black aluminum. Rago: Bed channel stiffeners

Suspension: Fox 2.5 with reservoirs on all 4 corners, timbren aftermarket bumpstops, all pro UCA and expedition style rear leaf pack, timbren rear u-bolt flip kit.

Tires/wheels: 16 inch SCS black wheels with 275 KO2s (near new tread life)

Body: Snugtop black camper shell w/ factory reinforcement and yakima crossbars

Electrical: Rigid fog lights attached to factory fog switch, Rigid dually lights attached to sPod, sPod with 6 panel switch, LED backup bulbs.

Interior: Wet Okole front seat covers, weathertech mats, Toyota OEM bed mat.

Other: Rear diff breather mod, Toyota OEM black badging

Things that arent so great: The snug top leaks a little in the rain which can be fixed with a new window rearthumbnail.jpg gasket.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    DavesTaco68 and Raypell like this.
  2. Dec 2, 2018 at 7:03 PM
    Skittles93

Skittles93 [OP] 'Member

Member:
    Novato CA
    Vehicle:
    Frankenstein Mid-Travel Kit, sPod, Relentless Custom Baja Bumper, Relentless: Sliders, T-case skid, rear bumper, tailgate reinforcement, Rago Fab: Bed Channel Stiffeners, SCS 16" wheels, BFG KO2 275,75,R16, Diff breather mod, A/C hose extension mod, Custom exhaust routing. (Sold)
    Bump, there are a few dealerships and persons interested but I'd prefer to sell her to a Tacoma enthusiast. PM me for details.

3. Dec 2, 2018 at 9:42 PM
    Raypell

Raypell Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ray
    Do you have any interior picks of panels switches seating etc?

805REC likes this.
  4. Dec 6, 2018 at 8:58 AM
    805REC

805REC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tristen
    Fairbanks, AK
    Vehicle:
    Black 2017 TRDOR
    2.5 Kings with RR all around, Total Chaos UCAs, spindle/camtab gussets, Allpro Expo pack with ubolt flip and timbren bumps, SSO slimline bumper with X20 winch, Snugtop camper with prinsu cabrack and toprack, all sitting on 35" Duratracs and Raceline Matte bronze wheels. Numerous interior mods as well.
    any other outside shots as well including the frame?

5. Dec 22, 2018 at 8:44 PM
    Skittles93

Skittles93 [OP] 'Member

Member:
    Novato CA
    Vehicle:
    Vehicle is now SOLD

DavesTaco68 likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top