1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2016+ Tacoma impossible to find in this configuration

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by Thenewguy688, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Aug 22, 2019 at 7:04 PM
    Thenewguy688

Thenewguy688 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dustin
    Hey guys I am obviously new to the Tacoma/toyota world I have spent most of the past with Powerstrokes, jeeps, and LS General Motors platforms. I was first introduced to the Toyota world by one of my childhood best friends Josh Combs who a little over a year ago took his own life very unexpectedly some of you may know of him by Facebook, Instagram as josh_combs252, or these toyota forums he was a 4runner and Toyota enthusiast who was known for his tint and wrap career I have decided that I now would like to make my way into a newer Tacoma by trading my 2018 denali Sierra that I bought brand new back in April.

Is it just me or is it impossible to find a 2016 and up crew cab(double cab) Tacoma in cement gray, long bed, 4wd, with a manual trans? I am located in eastern NC and have searched high and low I even went to toyota website to build one and can’t seem to find a option for a 6 speed manual transmission option. I do not care if it is sr5, Trd sport, Trd off road, or limited as long as it is manual with 4 doors long bed and cement gray.

Thanks
    Dustin

Tullie D likes this.
  2. Aug 27, 2019 at 6:41 PM
    Riding Dirty

Riding Dirty Sinner; saved by grace

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Before: '16 TRD OR 4x4 AC QS//After: 17 T4R Pro 040
    PlastiDip
    You can get a Tacoma in 4door, cement, manual, but only in the TRD off-road trim. cement was the new color on the pro's for 2017, but it trickled down into all the trims starting 2018. The manual option is only available now in the TRD off road/Pro trims. The Toyota website only shows what is currently available in your zip code area, not what is possible to get. you may have to go to the dealer and do a "order" for the truck you want.
    BTW, manuals are hard to come by. you'll most likely have to do the "order" (which is a down payment on the next scheduled truck in that specific color/trim you want).

hope this helps.

3. Sep 1, 2019 at 10:28 AM
    IEsurfer

IEsurfer Well-Known Member

Member:
    Socal
    You can't get a manual in long bed (I think in Canada you can but not in the us)

4. Sep 1, 2019 at 10:41 AM
    Tullie D

Tullie D Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tullie
    Wilson, NC
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR5 V6 SSM Access Cab
    Welcome to the forum from Eastern North Carolina. :thumbsup:

When I ordered my SR5 Access Cab 6 months ago, I was told that it wasn't available in Cement.
    So there are some limitations. I suggest that you go discuss what you want with the sales folks at Rocky Mount Toyota. If it's available, they'll work with you to get it.

Products Discussed in

To Top