1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2017 TRD Overland build for sale, loaded, located in Ohio. Lots of CBI/RCI

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2016-2023)' started by Rowan11b, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Feb 18, 2020 at 12:43 PM
    Rowan11b

Rowan11b [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    TRUCK IS SOLD IN ITS ENTIRETY

UPDATED EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR PHOTOS ON PAGE 2

Absolutely breaks my heart to have to do this, this Tacoma is my dream truck, but not long after purchasing I found out my second kid was on the way. That and the fact that I moved from Colorado last year means little adventures are to be had, so it means it's time for me to suck it up and buy something more pedestrian. Truck is mechanically and cosmetically perfect, 54,000 of mostly highway miles, all fluid has been changed and oil has been changed with mobil 1 full synthetic every 7500 miles. Frame and underbody has been handwashed and coated in fluid film prior to every winter. Comes with a fully transferable 100k platinum warranty. It started out as a 2017 TRD Offroad with tech, build list under the pictures. Also comes with a huge binder with all the original paperwork in it, as well as receipts from every single mod on the truck, and every service that has ever been performed, and includes a windows tablet for the OV tune. I was extremely meticulous because this was to be the truck I'd give my 3 year old when he turned 16.

20200213_133156.jpg 20200118_090901.jpg 20200118_090841.jpg

Suspension
    Bilstein 8112 coilovers with 650lb eibach coils and internal hydrobump.
    8100 external bypass shocks.
    JBA heavy duty high caster UCA.
    Icon hydro bumps in the rear.
    Icon RXT leaf packs on setting 3.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST PERFORMANCE YOU CAN PACK IN TO STOCK LENGTH ARMS OR WITHOUT DOING A SHOCK RELOCATION, THE BILSTEIN 8112'S ARE BEAST! THAT COMBINED WITH HYDRO BUMPS AT ALL FOUR CORNERS, AND SEALED JBA ARMS WITH EASILY REPLACABLE JOINTS, I LOVE THIS SETUP.

Armor
    CBI aluminum T3 bumper with amber heretic studio lights, and smittybilt x20 10k with factor 55 fairlead and flatlink mounted in it.
    TRD pro skid plate.
    RCI aluminum tranny skid.
    RCI rock sliders I just had coated in bullet liner, the frame has been drilled for the additional mounting locations so it's a 100% solid installation.

Prinsu rack with heretic studio 40in wraith.

CBI ditch light brackets with heretic studio BA ditch lights.

Wheels are level 8 mk6 16x8 with TRD center caps with 255/85r16 mastercraft courser CXT and theres a matching spare tire and wheel that fits under the bed because I did a relocation on the elevator.

Under the hood it has the lexus metal oil filter holder, TRD radiator and oil fill caps, a CBI ARB compressor mount with no compressor yet mounted, a northstar group 31 battery in a CBI battery tray, all 12v stuff has been wired up to a blue sea systems fuse block with a breaker on a pelfreybilt fuse panel. All wiring was professionally done.

RCI bedrack for tents.

Orange Virus tune with tablet computer with the tune software on it, and the flash cable.

Rokblokz mudflaps front and rear.

In the bed there is cali raised bedstiffeners and I added the header accessory rail.
    Has a orange mountain hatch tailgate cover/cutting board panel.

Dobinsons 4x4 snorkel.

Tons of other little interior stuff like a trd pro shift knob, weather tech floor liners, interior storage and organization stuff like a blue ridge overland gear attic and door pocket pouches, silicone cup holder inserts, etc.

Mbrp cat back exhaust with black tip.

Wheelers U bolt flip.

Tint, custom hood decal, headlight and taillight overlays.

TRD pro grill with Tacomapros raptor LED kit.

If theres some little mod that's popular on tacomaworld I probably did it.

Also includes some braided extended steel brake lines I never installed and a roll up tonneau cover, and some other stuff.

100k platinum warranty from toyota that is fully transferable.

At this time I would like the keep the Tepui Autana 4 and Tred Pro boards as I plan on using them on the Tundra or whatnot I replace this with.

Asking $40,000

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  2. Feb 18, 2020 at 12:56 PM
    EdinCincinnati

EdinCincinnati Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2014 4x4 TRD OR
    Beautiful Truck!!!

Good Luck With Sale!!!

dre5491 likes this.
  3. Feb 18, 2020 at 12:57 PM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    Thanks dude!

4. Feb 18, 2020 at 9:51 PM
    nattykanari

nattykanari Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Natty
    Murrieta, CA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Off-Road
    Armor: C4 Fab Overland Front Bumper ATH High Clearance Rear Bumper Demello Hybrid Bolt-on Rock Sliders Suspension: King 2.5 Extended Travel Front and Rear Shocks with 600 lb Coils Icon RXT Leaf Pack Stage 2 Archive Garage U-Bolt Flip Kit with Option 3 Archive Yellow Speed Stops DuroBump Front Bump Stops Engine: Injen Cold Air Intake SibiBuilt Custom 87 OVTune Odyssey 31 Battery Rago Fabrications Battery Box Wheels & Tires: SCS Ray 10 17x9 -38 Offset 285/70/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers Lighting: Baja Designs 30” S8 Amber Light Bar Baja Designs Squadron Pro Amber Fog Lights Baja Designs Squadron Sport Amber Ditch Lights and Chase Lights Tacoma Beast Spyder Headlights with Morimoto LED Bulbs Tacoma Lifestyle Sequential Turn Lights Runnin4Tacos Amber Raptor Lights LED Interior Lights Upgrade Misc: Total Chaos Bed Stiffeners Expedition Essentials 3TPAM Mount CaliRaised Mid-Console MOLLE Panels CaliRaised Ditch Light Brackets WaterPORT Day Tank with Bedrail Mount RCI Bed Rail Hi-Lift Mount Dynamat Interior and Engine Bay Sound Deadening
    Great truck man, and details to dotting you’re i’s and crossing your t’s. Beautiful ride, good luck with your sale. 40,000 is a steal for all the work you’ve put in. Would love to take the prinsu rack or the RCI bed rack off your hands

5. Feb 19, 2020 at 4:52 AM
    Bandido

Bandido Engine...er

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Lexington, KY
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma DC
  6. Feb 19, 2020 at 6:03 AM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    Thank you, I had a great community out in Colorado Springs of really experienced Toyota guys and a master tech helping me put it together.

7. Feb 19, 2020 at 7:39 AM
    nattykanari

nattykanari Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Natty
    Murrieta, CA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Off-Road
    Armor: C4 Fab Overland Front Bumper ATH High Clearance Rear Bumper Demello Hybrid Bolt-on Rock Sliders Suspension: King 2.5 Extended Travel Front and Rear Shocks with 600 lb Coils Icon RXT Leaf Pack Stage 2 Archive Garage U-Bolt Flip Kit with Option 3 Archive Yellow Speed Stops DuroBump Front Bump Stops Engine: Injen Cold Air Intake SibiBuilt Custom 87 OVTune Odyssey 31 Battery Rago Fabrications Battery Box Wheels & Tires: SCS Ray 10 17x9 -38 Offset 285/70/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers Lighting: Baja Designs 30” S8 Amber Light Bar Baja Designs Squadron Pro Amber Fog Lights Baja Designs Squadron Sport Amber Ditch Lights and Chase Lights Tacoma Beast Spyder Headlights with Morimoto LED Bulbs Tacoma Lifestyle Sequential Turn Lights Runnin4Tacos Amber Raptor Lights LED Interior Lights Upgrade Misc: Total Chaos Bed Stiffeners Expedition Essentials 3TPAM Mount CaliRaised Mid-Console MOLLE Panels CaliRaised Ditch Light Brackets WaterPORT Day Tank with Bedrail Mount RCI Bed Rail Hi-Lift Mount Dynamat Interior and Engine Bay Sound Deadening
    More of the reason why my wife and I want to relocate to Colorado. Where did you end up moving to? Why did you leave Colorado? I’m currently in SoCal but it’s just too congested and house prices are ridiculous...

8. Feb 19, 2020 at 7:55 AM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    When I got out of the active duty Army I moved my family back to Ohio where I'm from, thinking it would be easier around here with friends and family, and with the intention of me going to school. However we really miss it out west, and the cost of living decrease is offset by the decrease in pay. My wife took a huge paycut as a nurse moving here, so now I'm looking to get in to law enforcement and shes going to finish her masters in nursing and we are looking to move back west to either Colorado or Utah.

nattykanari[QUOTED] likes this.
  9. Feb 21, 2020 at 6:06 AM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    20190308_181843.jpg
    Bump! Reminder this truck has bypasses in the rear and hydro bumps all around, absolutely the most performance you can squeeze in to arms that still are sealed.

dre5491 and EdinCincinnati like this.
  10. Feb 26, 2020 at 7:03 AM
    HunterArdrey

HunterArdrey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hunter
    Carrollton GA
    Vehicle:
    2020 White TRD Sport.
    Great Looking Truck!

11. Mar 5, 2020 at 5:26 PM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    Bump! listed locally since no taco lovers were giving me any love.

12. Mar 6, 2020 at 9:23 AM
    NWTacoTime

NWTacoTime Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    WA - Seattle/Kent
    Vehicle:
    Cement SB 2019 TRD offroad -
    Car Seats
    i had my 2nd earlier this year and also felt like i had to sell the taco for something larger. (looked aat a 4runner, tundra, f150) I love the truck too much to do that and we've just decided to upgrade the wifes car to be the family cruiser.

If it helps we're able to fit both kids (2 month & 3 years) in the taco. Its not like a tundra roomy but it works

Good luck with the sale

13. Mar 6, 2020 at 4:34 PM
    microsnook

microsnook Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '20 TRD OR MGM MT
    Is the transmission auto or manual? Thanks

14. Mar 8, 2020 at 7:22 AM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    It's a automatic, OV tune fixed any issues I had with that.

15. Mar 8, 2020 at 7:29 AM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    Yeah I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old too, wife is going back to school to get her masters this fall, and she doesnt want to "work to pay for a car" in her words. So that leaves it up to me. It has been relatively fine with my 3 year old front facing in the center, and the 1 year old rear facing behind the passenger, but the 3 year old torments his brother now haha. Plus my wife is straight up not comfortable in the passenger seat despite being 5'1. I'm relatively sour about the whole having to get rid of my truck thing, but what kind of guy wouldn't sacrifice for his family. Hopefully you dont feel my pain in a year or so. I would put one of them behind me but I'm 6'1 and there just isnt enough room there. Tacoma would be a perfect truck if it was just us and a dog.

16. Mar 8, 2020 at 7:53 AM
    NWTacoTime

NWTacoTime Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    WA - Seattle/Kent
    Vehicle:
    Cement SB 2019 TRD offroad -
    Car Seats
    hahaha I feel that, I’m 6’2 so I need all the space. I can’t help on the working to pay for th car, but for the space thing if you can tough it out a year you can put your then 4 year old in a high back booster behind you, and your then 2 year old will be forward facing giving your passenger more room (I’ve thought and justified this to myself )

but yeah I understand on the sacrifice it’s not easy but you’ll be able to get another. Good luck!

17. Mar 20, 2020 at 6:54 PM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    Flugaloo ready!20200320_095746.jpg 20200320_095715.jpg

18. Mar 29, 2020 at 7:39 AM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    Well the good thing about the plague is it's not accumulating any miles lol. About to change the oil and probably the diff fluid out of boredom. Send me offers guys! At this rate I'm just going to buy my wife a suv instead.

19. Mar 29, 2020 at 7:57 AM
    SDRider858

SDRider858 Well-Known Member

Member:
    San D Aygo
    Vehicle:
    2019 DCSB OR 4x4 cement
    I have a 2 and 4 year old. I learned quick on my 2nd gen DCSB that even having one car seat in the back is not comfortable for anyone sitting shotgun. I was going to upgrade to a full size truck but I ended up buying my wife a Subaru ascent for family duty and with the foldable third row and the captain chairs in the back make it’s a much better setup for the family.

The wife loves the car and I ended up getting a new 3rd gen so it was a win win. I recommend going this route for sure. Plus your wife will enjoy driving a more family oriented car and won’t touch your truck and it has now become kid free, your welcome

doublethebass likes this.
  20. Mar 29, 2020 at 1:46 PM
    Rowan11b

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 dcsb trd or
    Yeah that's the road I'm thinking about going down, she likes an ascent and the kia Telluride, or maybe a used tahoe which are about the same price with 10-20k miles as the top trim ascent and telluride. The only issues I have with my truck is that it sucks as a family vehicle, I fixed all the other gripes owners typically have. Wife doesnt want to take on a car note before she starts her masters so shes kind of screwing me, but if I buy a new truck she thinks she will be driving it everywhere. I may just go throw 10 grand down on something and suprise her with a car note

Products Discussed in

To Top