1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

23zero Tents feeler

Discussion in 'Automotive Group Buys' started by Otis1382, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Jun 6, 2017 at 9:19 PM
    Otis1382

Otis1382 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    warren
    Chelsea Al
    Vehicle:
    '16 DCOR 4x4 quicksand
    I've been looking into getting a rtt and missed out on the last cvt tent group buy. I contacted Martin Spencer with http://www.cbadventuresupply.com/ about possibly getting us a discount with his tents. It took a little while for a response but he did come back with an offer. He will give us free shipping($260) if we get 10 orders. Unfortunately, I probably will not be able to participate due to a recently busted refrigerator water hose. Its not as good as the CVT group buy but I just wanted to pass it along. I wont be getting anything special out of this but if y'all can get 10 i'll contact the guy.

DustStorm4x4 and TacoAlaMode like this.
  2. Jun 7, 2017 at 4:59 AM
    nothrill87

nothrill87 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Richmond Hill, GA
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCSB TRD OR
    OEM door sill protectors Husky Xact fit floor liners Tailgate letters Mobtown Sliders Y-pipe reroute RCI 90% Aluminum Armor Custom modular bedrack with mounted Hilift and removeable fishing pole holder rack RokBlokz oversize mudflaps (for future lift and tire upgrade) Xpel tailgate and doorhandle cup protection film ARB rear diff breather valve relocation ARB Twin Compressor in bedbox Coming soon: ARB Safari Snorkel
    They got a heck of a size for a RTT...talking about california kings in a tent

3. Jun 7, 2017 at 3:58 PM
    TacoAlaMode

TacoAlaMode Mr. Midlife Crisis

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    10 DC LB MG 4X4 TRD Sport
    Icon Ext Coilover, Alcan Rear springs, Demello 3-Hoop Bumper and RockCrusher Sliders, Full tint 360', WeatherTech Floor liners and rainguards, Debadged, In Cabin 110 with 400w anytime, Diff breather mod
    I like my Litchfield. Comes standard with Annex, annex floor and skyview. Only thing I don't like is the ladder. I'll upgrade it to a fully adjustable.

4. Jun 12, 2017 at 9:34 PM
    tomz3rdtoy

tomz3rdtoy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    '16 White DBL Cab ORSB 6MT
    Icon f/r, add-a-leaf, SR8 w/285/75-16 BFG KO2
    Hmmm...

Products Discussed in

To Top