1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

265/75/r16 SnowCat SST tires, studded. And 16" TRD wheels!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ETaco23, Dec 12, 2009.

1. ETaco23

ETaco23 [OP] Marshall offroad Fabrication

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    12' AC TRD Sport 4x4
    AFE drop in filter, Black Badges, Wet Okole seat covers, PIAA xtreme white headlights, Nokya yellow fogs, UWS tool box, OME 885's w/1/4" spacers and OME shocks all around, TC UCA's, Wheelers 3 Leaf AAL, 285 Duratracs on 17" XD Addicts.
    I got me a set of 265/75/r16 Studded snow tires that are almost brand new, only got 600miles on them. I have no use for them and my dad cant use them on his 3/4ton dodge because there a 4ply tire.
    I would like to get 500 for them, but will settle for 450.

2. ETaco23

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    12' AC TRD Sport 4x4
    AFE drop in filter, Black Badges, Wet Okole seat covers, PIAA xtreme white headlights, Nokya yellow fogs, UWS tool box, OME 885's w/1/4" spacers and OME shocks all around, TC UCA's, Wheelers 3 Leaf AAL, 285 Duratracs on 17" XD Addicts.
    And would like to sell to someone local... In the Portland, Vancouver area. Thanks! :)

3. matthew5olson

matthew5olson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    matthew
    pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    04 ext cab 3.4L 5spd 4x4 sr5
    K&N cold air intake, doug thorley headers, rear sensor simulator, flowmaster 40 series, magnecor plug wires, Royal Purple synthetic gear lube, airaid throttle body spacer, Hyperground system, flex-a-lite elec fan.
    what'd you get to replace the rims? free bump how's the exhaust doing? My flanges leak. a little. can't seem to keep the bolts tight

4. ETaco23

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    12' AC TRD Sport 4x4
    Hey there! I got some Ultra 164's when I got my new/bigger tires last year, and the stocks have been sitting in my shop. But I just sold them today to some guy with a Tundra. But I think when I get new tires I will be getting a black wheel with accents. or something.
    But my exhaust is awsome! Got all the leaks fixed and it hasnt caused me any problems yet. Hopefully never! :) But I freaken love the sound, from the Dynomax and TRD Headers combo. But I still check everything just to make sure all is good, bc im parranoid like that. Sucks yours are leaking!

To Top