1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

265/75/r16 SnowCat SST tires, studded. And 16" TRD wheels!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ETaco23, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Dec 12, 2009 at 5:42 PM
    ETaco23

ETaco23 [OP] Marshall offroad Fabrication

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    13' Pyrite Mica TRD Offroad DCSB 4x4
    Color Match Grille, Bed mat, Kings with JBA UCA's, Dakars and 34" BFG KM3, Snugtop Canopy, and my "Marshall Fabrication" Rock Sliders.
    I got me a set of 265/75/r16 Studded snow tires that are almost brand new, only got 600miles on them. I have no use for them and my dad cant use them on his 3/4ton dodge because there a 4ply tire.
    I would like to get 500 for them, but will settle for 450.

2. Dec 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM
    ETaco23

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    Color Match Grille, Bed mat, Kings with JBA UCA's, Dakars and 34" BFG KM3, Snugtop Canopy, and my "Marshall Fabrication" Rock Sliders.
    And would like to sell to someone local... In the Portland, Vancouver area. Thanks! :)

3. Dec 14, 2009 at 6:30 PM
    matthew5olson

matthew5olson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    matthew
    pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    04 ext cab 3.4L 5spd 4x4 sr5
    K&N cold air intake, doug thorley headers, rear sensor simulator, flowmaster 40 series, magnecor plug wires, Royal Purple synthetic gear lube, airaid throttle body spacer, Hyperground system, flex-a-lite elec fan.
    what'd you get to replace the rims? free bump how's the exhaust doing? My flanges leak. a little. can't seem to keep the bolts tight

4. Dec 14, 2009 at 7:08 PM
    ETaco23

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    PNW
    Vehicle:
    Hey there! I got some Ultra 164's when I got my new/bigger tires last year, and the stocks have been sitting in my shop. But I just sold them today to some guy with a Tundra. But I think when I get new tires I will be getting a black wheel with accents. or something.
    But my exhaust is awsome! Got all the leaks fixed and it hasnt caused me any problems yet. Hopefully never! :) But I freaken love the sound, from the Dynomax and TRD Headers combo. But I still check everything just to make sure all is good, bc im parranoid like that. Sucks yours are leaking!

Products Discussed in

To Top