1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3.4 Swap

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by rctoy, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Aug 30, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    rctoy

rctoy [OP] It's about to get real!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    konstantenos
    Pocatello Idaho
    Vehicle:
    First gen 4door monster in progress
    TRD super charger, URD fuel mods and 2.1 super grip pully, Headers, 2.5" glass pack, Dana 60 front 4 linked, 14bolt rears on chev 63's, 5.38 gears, ARB locker in the front, PSC full hydraulic steering, 18" SAW 2.5" triple rate coils overs, FOA 2.5 air bumps, B&M launch controls, B&M trans cooler, 4 alpine 6X8 type R's amped, Red led rock lights, CBI front and rear bumpers (my design) CBI sliders, 4 riggid dualys front 2 in the rear, custom track bar, ARB snorkle, warn VR8000 winch, Viair 480c twin compressers..
    I have a 5VZE with 97 wiring harness and computor 5speed trans but no transfercase out of a T100 Buddy blew the head gaskets cuz he had a coolant leak overnight and never saw the temp guage come up till it was too late we filled up the coolant and ran the engine no coolant in oil but it overheated motor was ran with Ams oil its entire life. 165K ish miles on it.

I have a Tbelt pullies and W/P with only 8K on it that i was gonna use to rebuild it with and put it in my 94 but ended up going V8 instead.

so it's a rebuildable 5VZE swap and im asking $600 for it put the word out guys i need the money to Fix some serious broken shit in my taco..

Products Discussed in

To Top