1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3.5" Lift leveling help.

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Greenhatter, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Feb 17, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    Greenhatter

Greenhatter [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2008 TRD Sport
    TRD Supercharger, Toyo Open Country M/T 285/75/16, 16" TRD Ivan Stewart Wheels, Clearbra
    I am about to go with Icon 2.5 extended travel COs on the front. Will the Icon 3 leaf add-a-leaf pack level the back out? Is it better to just go with a new leaf pack from allpro or some such?

2. Feb 17, 2012 at 9:59 PM
    BulletToothTony

BulletToothTony Gold Member

Member:
    First Name:
    You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
    Heres a pick donahoe (icon) coilovers and tsb leaf pack + icon 3 leaf pack
    [​IMG]

3. Feb 17, 2012 at 10:12 PM
    Bogg

Bogg Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB Sport 4x4
    Weatherguard low profile dry box, tailgate theft deterrent mod, debadged tailgate, fog light anytime mod, rear sliding window lock mod, Satoshi Grill, Rear diff breather relocate, 400W Inverter anytime mod, added 120v outlet in cab, Icon ext travel C/O's with 700# King springs, Total Chaos UCAs, Devil Horns, Dakars, Billy 5100 in rear, sway bar delete, All Pro U Bolt Flip Kit, Redline Tuning hood struts, Weathertechs, 35" KM2s, Relentless bumpers and sliders, ARB HO compressor, ARB locker front and rear, Nitro 4.56 gears, Pelfreybilt battery cage, Diehard group 31M battery, relocated intake into cowl, superwinch, ATO shackle flip, SCS Stealth 6 wheels
    I don't think it's recommended to lift the front up to 3.5". Although the Icons will/can go up that high with the extended travel model, the angles on your CVs will be terrible. I have my fronts set at 2.75" and did a 2" AAL in the rear. Wanted to keep some rack so when hauling bikes,material, tools I don't end up front high

To Top