1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

35% off PEPBOYS online orders

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by LOLLY, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Nov 28, 2016 at 11:48 AM
    LOLLY

LOLLY [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alfredo
    Norwalk, CA
    Vehicle:
    '05 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport (RIP) Now '21 TRD Off-Road
    PEPBOYS has been running 35% off online orders from black friday till today. I picked up my MF-1050 Air Compressor for under $50 with the discount. I also picked up a set of booster cables to lengthen the wire that clamps to the battery on the compressor.

The promo code is "cybermon" for today.

OhioTaco68 likes this.
  2. Nov 28, 2016 at 12:46 PM
    Blue17

Blue17 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Vehicle:
    Blazing Blue 2017, TRD Off Road
    Receive 35% Off Your Online Purchase.Use promotional code CYBERMON at checkout to receive discount. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or promotions. Not valid on gift cards, special orders, installed merchandise, commercial or fleet purchases. Excludes the following categories: Tires, Wheels, Batteries, Oil, Antifreeze, Refrigerant, Truck Boxes, Vent Visors, Bug Shields, Jumpstarts, PowerStop Brake Kits and BRANDS: Razor, Traxxas, Superchips, Hypertech, Edge, Bully Dog, Diablo, Edelbrock, Holley, NOS, Proform, Specialty Auto, Autometer, Accel, K&N, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Thule, Thule Karrite, JVC, MSD, BBK Performance, Weathertech, Gearhead, Duramax, Wagner and Moog. Valid online until 2:59 am EST on 11/29/16.

Products Discussed in

To Top