1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3rd gen king rear suspension question

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by dji, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Dec 24, 2016 at 5:15 AM
    dji

dji [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JF
    Vehicle:
    2017 QS TRDOR DC
    Hi,

First of all sorry for my english, I'm from Montreal, Canada and my primary language is french.

After a lot of reading I was to pull the trigger on king 2.5 all around for my new truck but, I kept reading that the rear king 2.5 on stock location are going to limit the travel due the internal composition.

I drive 95% pavement road ( in really bad shape ) 5% is gonna be more technical trail since we have no desert over here. But I want a really plush ride on and off road, that's why I lean toward king.

But I really want the maximum of the truck without and modification to the frame because over here if the frame is touch is possible to get pull over and they declare the truck scrap due to frame modification.

So what's the option? king will work anyways? I didn't see any ADS for 3rd gen. Fox is a little bit rough? Icon seem really to harsh for my taste.

Thanks

2. Dec 24, 2016 at 5:29 AM
    dji

dji [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JF
    Vehicle:
    2017 QS TRDOR DC
    I'm not worry about pot hole, I want them to gave me the maximum flex during the week end to try to follow my friends in theirs Rubicon.

Products Discussed in

To Top