1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

3rd gen tacoma front suspension lift

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by FernGomez17, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Jan 20, 2018 at 1:37 AM
    FernGomez17

FernGomez17 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Fernando
    Vehicle:
    2017 tacoma off road
    method NV wheels
    Hello TW,

would leveling out my Tacoma with billstein 5100 and Camburg UCA's be a good idea? Looking to only lift the front, but also looking into Fox 2.0 series front coil overs but not sure if using Billstiein 5100 would be a better better decision (cost why's). Looking for something affordable but at the end of the day I guess I shouldn't cheap out on a 35k truck.
    Would greatly appreciate your input guys!

2. Jan 20, 2018 at 8:54 AM
    speedtre

speedtre Well-Known Member

Member:
    DirtySouth
    Vehicle:
    '17 DCLB TRD OR AT 4x4
    This is the most cost effective way to level/lift your truck AND improve it's performance....you don't need UCA for leveling/small lift (under 3 inches).

Use this link to determine what OME coils you need based on how much lift you want in the front.

https://www.headstrongoffroad.com/uploads/1/1/8/4/11846658/lift_guide_shock_and_coil_selection.pdf

You can actually get it for $643 if you can install the coils yourself, but I think it's $90 well spent to have thecoils pre-assembled. Personally I would call Marie a at Headstrong and tell her what you want your truck to be able to do and your budget and she will set you straight.

upload_2018-1-20_11-46-22.jpg

Attached Files:

Products Discussed in

To Top