1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4 - 16x8 Raceline Renegade 6 wheels - matte black

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by jarrodh77, May 1, 2010.

1. May 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM
    jarrodh77

jarrodh77 [OP] Member

Member:
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Vehicle:
    03 DC 4x4 TRD V6
    SOLD

I bought these wheels from TTORA forum member "caveman" back in January and never got around to putting them on my truck. The truck is sold now, so these need to go. They will fit all 6-lug Tacomas 95-2010 and clear the calipers no problem. The backspacing is 4.5" with 0mm offset. There are some very minor scratches from normal use, but they are overall in great condition with no curb rash. Included are all the chrome center caps (but you can run them without for the blacked out look) and aftermarket lug nuts. They come in all the original packaging and boxes. I'm asking $400 OBO. I'm located in near Nashville, TN, and would be willing to drive to Atlanta, Birmingham, or a similar distance to make a sale. I will ship at your cost, but local buyers have preference.

The original ad for them with pics is here: http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=142716

I will take some pics of them in my possession, but I have not even taken them out of the boxes since buying them from caveman.

One of caveman's pics:

IMG_2020.jpg

2. May 1, 2010 at 1:06 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    On the top lower left rim- Right where it's touching the upper left rim- Is that a spot from lights or a rash??

3. May 1, 2010 at 1:11 PM
    jarrodh77

jarrodh77 [OP] Member

Member:
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Vehicle:
    03 DC 4x4 TRD V6
    I see the spot you're talking about, and it does look like a small bit of rash. Tomorrow I'll be able to take big high quality pics of each wheel so that you can see the condition in detail.

4. May 3, 2010 at 6:16 AM
    Kountryboyfireman

Kountryboyfireman Member

Member:
    Carrollton, GA
    Vehicle:
    06 SpeedwayBlue PreRunner SR5 TRD
  5. May 4, 2010 at 2:58 PM
    jarrodh77

jarrodh77 [OP] Member

Member:
    Murfreesboro, TN