1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4WheelParts Truck Stimulus

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by tcBob, May 20, 2008.

1. May 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM
    tcBob

tcBob [OP] Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    Anybody see the 4 wheel parts tax stimulus deal?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/special-deals.aspx

Spend Save
    $300 $25 Instant Rebate
    $600 $50 Instant Rebate
    $1200 $100 Instant Rebate
    $1800 $150 Instant Rebate
    $2400 $200 Instant Rebate
    $3600 $350 Instant Rebate

Not bad at all. They don't say how long it will last though.

2. May 20, 2008 at 4:21 PM
    Toy4Life

Toy4Life 668: The Neighbor of the Beast

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Slippery Rock, PA
    Vehicle:
    96 Subaru Outback 2.2 5mt
    92 4Runner SR5 3.0v6 4x4(sold) 02 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad 4x4 (sold)
    I saw that. I got their free one year subscription to Offroad Adventures Magazine. It was advertised in there.

3. Jun 1, 2008 at 8:15 PM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    After my recent purchase from them, it dosen't matter how good of a deal they are flaunting I won't go that route.

4. Jun 1, 2008 at 8:24 PM
    05PreRunner

05PreRunner "Living life in the FAST lane..."

Member:
    <-(714)-> SO-CAL
    TRD intake, JBA "shorty" headers, URD y-pipe
    Why? What happened?:popcorn:

5. Jun 2, 2008 at 5:47 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....

I personally never buy from them because they're too expensive. You can always find stuff cheaper elsewhere.

6. Jun 2, 2008 at 2:06 PM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    Their price was good I got 4 rims and tires mounted and balanced ready to put on the truck with new lugs for $1750 shipped to my house. They discounted the tires by $100 and one free rim. Also came with a warranty on the tires. However they would never respond to my e-mails requesting a tracking number, and though they were polite they weren't very knowledgeable. I specified that I had an 07 tacoma that was hub centric. Also made a note about the hub being 106mm. When it all arrived I was offshore and stayed there for 20 days after they were home, so I got my brother to check everything out, all was good. When I got home I immediatly noticed that the hubs were too small. Somewhere arond 86 or 90 some odd mm. I called and they said I could purchase another set but it would take 3 weeks to get them and I would have to pay again. Then when the original set returned to them they would reimburse me. That would take a minimum of 5 weeks. Also the price of the new ones would be different because the special wasn't going on any more. I told him to come and get his stuff I would be going else where, they said the truck would be here in 3 days. that was a week ago. I called the trucking company they said they recieved the order to pick up the load this morning and would get it during the week.

7. Jun 2, 2008 at 2:09 PM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    I did get the exact same set up from a shop 45 mins from home. Price was $2040.60 A little more expensive but they installed everything including the TPMS which I would have had to rig up on my own going through 4wheelparts. They also let me use thier tools to cut and shave the truck to fit the tires. Even though they were doing the work I am a hands on kinda guy. I like to be involved.

Products Discussed in

To Top