1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4X4 Lift Questions

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by silverbullet05, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Jan 25, 2009 at 9:06 PM
    silverbullet05

silverbullet05 [OP] OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon

Member:
    First Name:
    SlickRick
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    BLACK 09 DC 4x4 TRD OFF ROAD
    Icon Coilovers, Icon Rear Res. Shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, Fabtech AAL, TRD CAI, KMC XD Enduros, 285's BFG KM2; Demello Sliders, Full Budbuilt Skid Set
    I am going to move my lift from my old truck to my new 4x4. I need to know if I need to do anything different on the 4x4. (Dif drop, brake lines)
    I want to get a new set of leafs too. So the set up will be icon coilovers rear res shocks and new rear leafs. oh and tc uca's. the coilovers are not dailed up very high so I am thinking 2 maybe 2.5 inch lift. I need to get a spanner wrench, Torque wrench, Loctite, and some rear leafs too. any suggestions or knowlege please speak up. thanks

2. Jan 26, 2009 at 7:10 AM
    Downsouth Motorsports

Downsouth Motorsports Downsouth Motorsport Vendor

Member:
    Mission Valley, San Diego
    2017 4-Runner Dirt King Long Travel King 2.5 Coil-Over / 2.5 Bypass Front and Rear ICON Rear Upper and Lower Arms ICON Rear 2" Springs 285 x 70 x 17 Toyo Tires on 17" x 8" ICON Wheels
    That's a great choice of quality parts, what are your plans for the truck? What do you use it on terrain wise?

Products Discussed in

To Top