1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5-lug mid travel.......

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by alexsteffey03toy, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Jun 4, 2010 at 11:08 AM
    alexsteffey03toy

alexsteffey03toy [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Prescott AZ
    Vehicle:
    5-lug
    3.5" spindle lift, 31's, flowmaster exhaust, k&n cold air intake.
    i was wondering if there is anybody in Arizona who can build me an upper arm with a 1.25" uniball to pair up with my spindle, also i had exhaust put on my truck not to long ago and cut off my cats unfortunately when i did that it sent a code to my computer and my check engine light is on, does anyone know how to get rid of that?

2. Sep 28, 2012 at 10:41 AM
    ColesDirtyYota

ColesDirtyYota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Camburg LT Icon 2.5" x 9" coilovers Radflo 2.0" Bumpstops Radflo 2.5" x 16" tripple- Bypasses Deaver F67 Race Pack Richer Racing 12" shackles Full bedcage Full 2" cab cage Tube bumper Solid motor mounts Total Chaos spindle Gussets RR gusseted UCA mounts Total Chaos poly urethane Steering kit T100 axle 4:88's/ Locker AFE dry air intake BA Muffler Trimmed the Throttle Body Fiberwerx 05+ clip Fiberwerx 8" bedsides Full JL speakers/ deck/ sub Rigid Industry 30" LED bar ORW LED amber lights/ brake lights Kenwood Race Radio HF jack with custom skid plat
    well there is an 02 sensor before your first cat on your down pipe and after your last cat befor the muffler. the second 02 sensor is yelling at you for ripping your cats off. i would just run your cats

Products Discussed in

To Top