1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

7/8" by 1.5" rectangular Pressure Gauge?

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by helibear, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Mar 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM
    helibear

helibear [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma Access Cab 4X4 V6
    I'm finishing up installing a set of RideRite airbags on a '12 Tacoma. I don't like the look of the switch/gauge panel installed as an "add on" in the cab and plan to install it in the driver's side equipment box located at the rear of the bed.

The control switch will fit one of the vacant 7/8" X 1.5" switch cut-outs on the driver's side dash, but I can find no acceptable place for the round 2 1/16" gauge. If, however, I could find a pressure gauge that would also fit one of these switch cut-outs my problem would be solved.

I've had no luck searching the web ... anyone know of a source?

2. Mar 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM
    BlackSeven

BlackSeven Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    '10 Reg Cab 4x4
    Toytec Ultimate Lift kit, Toytec Rear AAL, 4.88 Gears, ARB Rear locker, Doug Thorley header, Volant Cold Air Intake, Demello Offroad front high clearance bumper, ARB On board Air compressor, BLHM, Wet Okoles, 2011 Color matched grill, Weathertech mats, 4x Innovations Sliders, ATO Engine Skid plate, ATO High lift bed mounts.
    I doubt you'd find a gauge but you might find a digital read out that small, check summit?

Products Discussed in

To Top