1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

7200 lumens of light for the Tacoma!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by adam337, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Oct 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    adam337

adam337 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    north east ohio
    Vehicle:
    SR5
    LED interior, fog light mod, with hyper yellow bulbs leer cap,front tow hook,zombie defense system,smitty built bull bar, 20" LED light bar,12v accessory power supply in cap, rear facing led lights for trailer illumination (tying down quads etc)
    just received my new light bar in the mail! can't wait to mount it this weekend!

IMG_20131017_171555_229.jpg

2. Oct 27, 2013 at 4:38 PM
    hamnx

hamnx New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    SR5 V6 SHORTBED
    ARB FR BUMPER w/WARN WINCH, RANCHO 'QUICKLIFT' in front, RANCHO RS9000 rear w/an add~a~leaf, CUSTOM 24" LEDs IN BED, 60" Hi~Lift, CO2, THULE ROOF RACK w/THULE 1600 cargo box, SHORT SKI RACKS (for my fishin poles), SOFTOPPER w/EXO-RACK, TEPUI ROOF TENT, KENWOOD IN DASH STEREO/GARMIN NAV SYSTEM w/JL AUDIO SPEAKER UPGRADES and STEALTH BOX w/10" SUBS POWERED BY JL AUDIO 1000W AMP and BACKUP CAM, LED INTERIOR LIGHTS, WEATHER TECH FLOOR MATS, CUSTOM LED LIGHTING UNDER THE HOOD...
    hey adam, i have an '08 taco w/an ARB front bumper. i'm curious how you mounted your light as i am having minor difficulty deciding on how to mount mine. and did you use their switch or did you wire it with a factory switch?

3. Oct 29, 2013 at 5:06 AM
    adam337

adam337 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    north east ohio
    Vehicle:
    SR5
    LED interior, fog light mod, with hyper yellow bulbs leer cap,front tow hook,zombie defense system,smitty built bull bar, 20" LED light bar,12v accessory power supply in cap, rear facing led lights for trailer illumination (tying down quads etc)
    i had bought a smittybuilt grille saver (saves the grill from frontal impacts of i guess only bugs, or small birds) they should name it just a tube to put your lights on. no protection like an ARB bumper. anyways i bought a switch from a member on here that sells them that will fit in the blanks under the a/c controls.

Products Discussed in

To Top