1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

95.5 to 1997 console. maybe more years?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by hayabusa3303, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Mar 3, 2012 at 10:35 PM
    hayabusa3303

hayabusa3303 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    florence sc
    Vehicle:
    95.5 taco 4x4
    ARB bumper, warn 9.5 winch. carbon fiber hood. Leer top with thule racks and MOAB from thule. Electric fans, blue sea fuse block, Sony dvd Head unit, Xm tuner and HD tuner. New carpet and new racing seats. ( other half doesnt like them i think). Nwor springs and adjustable coil overs. Sky jacker rear shocks. Slot and drilled rotors. Engine Titanium ceramic coated headers, no cat, jba cat back. URD Rear Sensor Simulator. Leds all around and inside cab and HID H4 hi/lo beams.
    Does anyone have a 95 to 97 console in there truck that you can get me inside dimensions (HWD) to it. .. Trying to see if a factory one will work or if i have to build one out of fiberglass:(.

Doing some recon work for my stereo. ;)

2. Mar 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM
    Hillingdoner

Hillingdoner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Vehicle:
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    6 9/16 x 5 3/4 x 3 1/4. Okay this is off a 99 console I got out of a regular cab ( standard cab). This is as close as I can measure for the internals of the box which I believe is what you are looking for. The 6 measure is height from the bottom to the top lip. The others are internal length and width as close as I can get for you. Hope that helps.

As a note I believe 95-97 list same part no for the console and the it goes 98-00 and then I believe 01-04 part no wise. Know the 01 up one has diff cup holders, but I think the only real diff in the 95 to 00 ones is colour slightly different shade.

Someone chime in if I've not remembered that right. Know my 99 one looks the same as the earlier ones that I've seen and bolted right into my 95 no problem, but the colour is a shade lighter than the grey/ blue in my truck.

Cheers

3. Mar 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM
    hayabusa3303

hayabusa3303 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    florence sc
    Vehicle:
    95.5 taco 4x4
    ARB bumper, warn 9.5 winch. carbon fiber hood. Leer top with thule racks and MOAB from thule. Electric fans, blue sea fuse block, Sony dvd Head unit, Xm tuner and HD tuner. New carpet and new racing seats. ( other half doesnt like them i think). Nwor springs and adjustable coil overs. Sky jacker rear shocks. Slot and drilled rotors. Engine Titanium ceramic coated headers, no cat, jba cat back. URD Rear Sensor Simulator. Leds all around and inside cab and HID H4 hi/lo beams.
    I can not thank you enough. What im looking for thanks for your time. :)

4. Mar 6, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    Hillingdoner

Hillingdoner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Vehicle:
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    No problem, good luck with your build.

Products Discussed in

To Top