1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A load of B.S.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by eskamo23, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Apr 26, 2010 at 5:53 PM
    eskamo23

eskamo23 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pasadena, CA
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    TRD cai with (AFE dry flow filter), de-flapped, tint, weathertech floor liners,coverking neoprene seat covers, rear TSB, Billy 5100's set at 1.75'', Pro Comp 7005's 17x8 BS4.5, any time fogs, tailgate theft mod, led lights in the int., slim cubby HID headlights and fogs, TRD skid plate, bed mat
    Well heres what's bullshit! My wife and I are trying to buy a house out here in Pasadena CA. We put an offer in on a short sale property back in Jan. The realestate agent suggested to us the price and we went with it. We really didn't hear anything that was going on with it for the last few months. So I called him the other day to see what was up, short sale properties can take forever if ya don't know.

So after this long ass process he calls me today saying the bank didn't accept our offer, and not only did they not accept our offer but they want $20,000 more than the original listing price. thats a total of $50,000 more than we offered. Let me tell you the house is not even move in ready, it needs about 60k to 80k to make it livable.....So needless to say, doesn't look like we will be getting this one.

Sorry to bug everyone with this I just needed to vent I'm so fucking frusterated over this................:mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. Apr 26, 2010 at 6:01 PM
    jodiddly33

jodiddly33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonah
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    2010 Golf TDI
    sorry to hear that man :(

3. Apr 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM
    Wolfman

Wolfman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Paradise, TX
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner SR5
    Sounds like time to look for another. I know home searching is a total PITA, but the market is in your favor. I'd tell the bank to enjoy sitting on their derilect property, 'cause they aren't going anywhere fast. What has not been in the news is, that the next round of adjustments is just about to start, and will be continuing on to late spring 2012. The second shoe is gonna be dropping soon.

4. Apr 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    If you get a house that needs work, hit me up for a free quote. My stepdads company does great work.

5. Apr 26, 2010 at 6:59 PM
    jdtrd

jdtrd Active Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    08 DC TRD 4x4
    Camburg Coilovers, TC UCA's, Demello hybrid sliders, deaver springs, and ,oh yeah...supercharged!
    I agree with Wolfman. To add, banks are now just getting up to speed and staffed to actually go after deliquent payers. Be patient...rates should stay relatively low for some time and depending on your area you'll most likely see more properties hit the market.

6. Apr 26, 2010 at 8:38 PM
    eskamo23

Member:
    Pasadena, CA
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    TRD cai with (AFE dry flow filter), de-flapped, tint, weathertech floor liners,coverking neoprene seat covers, rear TSB, Billy 5100's set at 1.75'', Pro Comp 7005's 17x8 BS4.5, any time fogs, tailgate theft mod, led lights in the int., slim cubby HID headlights and fogs, TRD skid plate, bed mat
    thanks guys for the support, im sure something else will come around. we were just pushin to get this one, tons of potential, big garage, but o well. we have till wed. to give them our final offer so i dont expect anything to change between now and then. im firm on our offer expecially because of the work it needs. so wish me luck on the next one, ill let ya know when this one tells me to shove my final offer, lol.....

7. Apr 26, 2010 at 8:41 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    everything happens for a reason man! you guys just werent meant to have that one. keep lookin! if you are meant to have it, you will get it.

good luck!

8. Apr 27, 2010 at 1:28 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    a buddy bought a house on short sale and i remember him saying hte banks are legally bound to close the sale within a certain time period. is that not the case?

9. Apr 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM
    eskamo23

Member:
    Pasadena, CA
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    i dont think so. we have waited about 4 n a half months. my buddies short sale just closed and it took him over a year.

10. Apr 27, 2010 at 6:34 PM
    Waking the Dead

Waking the Dead Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport DC LB Gray
    Don't worry. You'll find something even better than that piece of crap.
    Then you'll be glad you didn't get it. :thumbsup:

11. Apr 27, 2010 at 10:03 PM
    05 X-Runner

05 X-Runner Murdered X

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Napa, Nor-Cal. Whine Country U.S.A
    Vehicle:
    BSP 05 X-Runner, 07 TRD Sport Super White
    HVM C/F X-Runner badge 1 of 6 made,P/C'ed black rims,Blacked out Billet Grill,BLHM,HID's,Tinted tail covers, Fog light mod,BFLM,C2C Black eyelids,,C2C 1.75" Front drop 2" rear,C2C Hoodstruts,URD Shortshifter,URD T-CAI.Custom Coupe shiftball, NST Manifold Spacer.. 07 TRD Sport Super White,De-badged,White headlight Mod,Fog light mod,White tail light mod,C2C white eyelids, C2C hood struts
    Took jennie and i about 4 trys to get our home, we got ours on a short sale it took about a two months.. Good luck you'll find one

Products Discussed in

To Top