1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

About to finally order...

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by mgrande, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Feb 5, 2010 at 2:59 PM
    mgrande

mgrande [OP] iKill

Member:
    Raleigh
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    Kings, AP 3" leaf pack, timbrens front and rear, TC UCA's, pro comp 7189's, baja ATZ's, CBI sliders and rear, relentless front, dynomax catback
    Got a last minute question and would like some fresh eyes on this list to make sure I'm not missing anything. I have a DC long bed, will run 285/70/17 mickey thompson atz's on 17x8 pro comps.

OME 90000 NitroCharger Sport Front Shock Set (wheelers still has the old ones, what do you guys think?)

OME 885 Coil Set (Do I need the top plate spacers? this is my main concern. I know Chris has told me before that the new springs should be right at 3'', but will the fact that I have a long bed effect that? Chris?)

OME Trim Packer

OME Dakar leaf set

Wheeler's Bushing Kit for CS047 Spring Set

WHE U8504X U Bolt Set

OME N182 Shock Set

OME Carrier bearing drop kit

Light Racing UCA's

Diff Drop Kit (wont get installed unless I need it, but I want it on hand in case I do)

axle shims (also will only be installed if needed)

So am I missing anything? Thanks in advanve guys :)

2. Feb 5, 2010 at 4:07 PM
    spark4

spark4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 Cement
    Bilstein 6100/5160, Ray 10's, 5.29, KDMax Tuned
    Hey mgrande,

I saw you posted some questions about the OME lift your about to order from Wheelers. I was researching the same exact setup this morning. I'm actually gonna buy from toytec cause it comes out cheaper with discount code that I have. I wrote wheelers an email about the n104s shocks versus the new 90000 nitro shocks. They haven't gotten back to be yet but if I hear anything I'll let you know. There isnt' much feedback on the newer 90000 nitro shocks other than that it gives a bit of a stiffer ride than the old n104's.. I was just gonna opt for the new 90000, i figure it must be an improvement. Also you should think about getting the LR UCA's from Fat bob's garage. I hear you can get them for $379 if you call and ask. I guess he had to take that price off his website cause they had complaints from others. I'll probably pull the trigger this weekend. Let know if you find out anything abou the shocks though.

3. Feb 5, 2010 at 4:23 PM
    kinkrider101

kinkrider101 Well-Known Member

Member:
    santa barbara
    Vehicle:
    2007 cummins/2007 tacoma
    wheels and tires
    get 17x9 wheels it will look meaner

4. Feb 5, 2010 at 4:26 PM
    mgrande

mgrande [OP] iKill

Member:
    Raleigh
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    Kings, AP 3" leaf pack, timbrens front and rear, TC UCA's, pro comp 7189's, baja ATZ's, CBI sliders and rear, relentless front, dynomax catback
    The wheels are already sitting in my house. I wanted narrower ones, I think they look better.

5. Feb 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM
    mgrande

mgrande [OP] iKill

Member:
    Raleigh
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD off road
    anything guys? Mostly looking for input on the top plate spacers

Products Discussed in

To Top