1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Access Cab Rear Seat Carpeted Flat Bench

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mainewoodsballer, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Apr 7, 2012 at 8:06 PM
    mainewoodsballer

mainewoodsballer [OP] YESSAHBUD...heyut

Member:
    First Name:
    Ol' Waltah
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCLB TRD Sport (Pyrite Mica)
    Check out my Build to See!
    I didnt really know where to post this, so I dropped it in here.

I didn't know if anyone wanted to see this thing I made. I am a musician and I carry a lot of equipment around with me when I play ( Amp/PA system and guitar being the biggest things) and it was really starting to beat up that little console and scratch my subwoofer. I also wanted to protect my Taylor guitar and Amp from banging around so I built this thing that can just slide right in and when you need the seats for passengers you can take it out and throw it in the bed.

So here it is without the Subwoofer Cover.
    [​IMG]

I Got the idea to make this from TW member: jpmorrisvp. I found a pic of his and kind of went from there and modified it since he didn't have the Subwoofer in the back.

And here it is with the Sub cover. Which is just a free standing 1/2 in plywood box without the back on it so it fits around the sub.
    [​IMG]

Made from 1/2 in plywood and pine finish board for the legs. Got the carped as scraps from a local flooring company for 5 bucks and used short shingling nails to attach it.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

P.S. Check out my TRD seat-belt covers :)

2. May 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM
    WhiteTacoma09

WhiteTacoma09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner access cab
    ZXE Headlights Drop in k&n filter Kobalt slim toolbox Tinted 17" FJ trail edition wheels OEM foglights 265/70/17 BFGs AVS vent visors Pioneer AVH-X1500DVD
    looks very nice of well thought out, i made one today in about an hour, i don't see your seat belt covers in these pics. 20130509_151416_51bbe2429e1ec5670cccf6045ad1729e495a01b1.jpg

3. May 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM
    jpmorrisvb

jpmorrisvb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2014 Barcelona Red TRD Off-Road PreRunner
    Clazzio seat covers, KB Voodoo Powder Coated Tailgate Cap, OEM running boards, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, 35% Tinted windows, EGR window vents, color matched door handles and tail gate lift, WeatherTech FloorLiners, OEM bed mat, sound dampening on rear wall and rear doors, on anytime foglight mod
    Good look ... I have posted on here as well

4. May 9, 2013 at 6:49 PM
    longstonec

longstonec Member

Member:
    Whistler British Columbia Canada
    Vehicle:
    4x4, 4cyl
    Nice, Its pretty easy to pop the back panel off and remove the rear headrests to get more room also. There is a thread on it somewhere on here. you have to be careful with the little "clips" that hold the panel on.

Products Discussed in

To Top