1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Adoption

Discussion in 'Prayers & Support' started by Gus87, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Jun 26, 2019 at 3:15 PM
    Gus87

Gus87 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chicagoland
    Vehicle:
    09 dclb base
    So I've never created a major thread like this so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me and I will correct it.

A little about me and why I am creating this.

I just turned 32, I live in the Chicago land area. Want to make others aware and have insite in a not so talked about area. I have always known i was adopted and I never knew who my birth parents were until about 18 months ago. I will get into more discussion about that if the thread catches on.

As a part of my journey of knowing a little more about my adoption i came to realize I would like to talk to others that have been in my situation or on the other side to get their input. I looked for months and there isnt much out there for people talk about their situation. I do not have a Facebook or use any other from of social media. A guy at work suggested a Facebook discussion forum. I'm on here a lot so I thought I'd give it a shot. So if you have any input at all or would like to talk at all don't be afraid.

six5creed and TacoRated like this.
  2. Jan 5, 2020 at 7:09 AM
    JimIowa

JimIowa Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2007 Black Tacoma 4x4 DCSB
    A birthmother's commitment to life and her selfless sacrifice allows me to be a father to 3 amazing children. They all have known since a very early age the circumstances surrounding how our family was formed. My wife and I are forever grateful that we accepted God's plan for the 5 of us. God bless you in your journey

Gus87 [OP] and six5creed like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top