1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Advance Auto Parts 20% Off

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by mws4ua, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Aug 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM
    mws4ua

mws4ua [OP] I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    I got an email from Advance Auto Parts... Most everything is 20%. You have to order it online, but can pick it up from a store. (Apparently you CAN'T just walk into the store and get 20%.)

Use the promo code LABOR when you check out.

I'm going to do some maint. this weekend and I got two 1qt bottles of Mobil1 75w-90 gear lube for $17.58 + tax.

Also, if you spend $100 or more, they'll send you a $50 off $100 coupon for a future purchase. I don't know if I need enough stuff to get that, but I thought I'd put it out there.

2. Aug 31, 2013 at 5:23 PM
    Toyota Tech31

Toyota Tech31 Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Debary, Florida
    Vehicle:
    '08 SWB Bad ass SPORT
    Air Raid air intake, 40 Series Flowmaster Muffler, Front Turn Signals Now Turn And Park, KENWOOD HEAD UNIT W/ ALL KENWOOD SPEAKER UPGRADES AND 2-10" KENWOOD SUBS BEHIND BACK SEAT, Bilstein 5125'S In Rear W/ 1.5 AAL'S, Bilstein 5100 W/ Eibachs Up Front, LR Upper control arms, NFAB steps, Bruteforce Fab Hybrid front bumper, LP10000 SuperWinch, 2 Rigid Industries SRM-2's, OKLedlightbars 6 CREE LED lights as fogs, AVID RBG, 2 4" red ring HIDs mounted behind the grille.
    Thanks for posting this, I need 6 cans of bed armour spray paint for my bumper that's on it's way, this will save me more than the cost of 1 can.

Products Discussed in

To Top