1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Adventure Trailer Help in Washington County

Discussion in 'North West' started by Spoon93, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Oct 6, 2016 at 3:50 PM
    Spoon93

Spoon93 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rogue valley
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB SR5
    Need some help, have the opportunity to take an old military trailer off my buddies dads hands for a fifth of whiskey. I will need new tires for it but other than that it's solid. I plan to make an RTT trailer out of it so I can leave camp and go hunt/fish/explore but come back at the end of the day. Getting tired of constantly folding and unfolding the RTT.

The issue becomes I have no place to store it. Does anyone know of some cheap trailer storage places around? Or does anyone living in Washington county have room and want to make a deal? I have places to work on it as I am building it but no place to store it for more than a pre trip/post trip packing & unpacking.

2. Oct 7, 2016 at 9:41 AM
    Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Keizer, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 with stuff
    All the normal TW BS
    You can probably rent out space at a boat or RV storage location.
    You might also try ADVRider forums, there's a bunch of dudes that might be helpful, and motorcycle guys = play money = house with storage abilities.

If I had the place to store it, I'd probably be asking to borrow it half the time :D

3. Oct 7, 2016 at 10:15 AM
    Spoon93

Spoon93 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rogue valley
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB SR5
    Yeah most of the "RV Storage" places I have found so far are like $100+/month and at that rate I can just get a loan for a travel trailer and just live in it haha. Yeah was hoping someone might have some property with an extra little spot some wheres I could park it for some boose or monies each month. Long shot but worth a try.

Products Discussed in

To Top