1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Advise for selling my truck

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by Kotayota, May 18, 2015.

1. May 18, 2015 at 6:49 PM
    Kotayota

Kotayota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    04 White DC
    Bilstein/Eibach combo, 1.5 rear shackles, 33/12.5/15 Duratracs wrapped around MT Classic IIIs, flowmaster 40, K&N intake, 4way pioneer speakers, mini d2s headlight retrofit, satoshi grill, interior leds
    I love my truck to death but I really wish that I have gotten a 4x4 and an access cab. I know everyone loves the DC but I would like to have some more room in the bed and it looks better IMO. The problem I'm having is I have done so many cosmetic mods to it it's nowhere near the same truck. Debadged, bumpers and grill painted (and by no means professionally) I have holes in the cup holders from when I tried to do the led cup holder mod but took them out because I didn't like it. Interior is in pretty decent shape. I've lifted it with billies and eibachs and have a 2 inch body lift on it. My point is, should I put everything I can back to stock (get new chrome bumpers and grill and badges) and all that stuff and then try to sell it or try to sell it as is. What do you guys think would be the best for my money?

2. May 27, 2015 at 10:48 AM
    2002Tacoma4x4

2002Tacoma4x4 TRD 4x4 double cab

Member:
    First Name:
    C K
    Vehicle:
    Limited Edition Double Cab TRD off road 4WD
    It depends... the cost of your modifications and if those would fit your next Tacoma, if the answer to those 2 factors is yes !! it's worth the time and I have the OEM ( that you just taking garage space with them) so sure.... go to put it back as it was and sell it then your " like a lot parts " will be to your next project

Products Discussed in

To Top