1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ahoy Tacoma Enthuisiasts

Discussion in 'New Members' started by alongtheway1, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Mar 21, 2010 at 6:19 PM
    alongtheway1

alongtheway1 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tuscaloosa
    Vehicle:
    01 Double Cab 4x4
    Custom Front Bumper UWS toolbox Bilstein 5125 on rear
    Hello all,

Just purchased a silver 2001 tacoma double cab 4x4 TRD with 99K on it. It has some body damage (scrapes and dents) to the passenger side doors but nothing that makes it undrivable. It has a 2 inch body lift and i am considering purchasing front coilovers for it, I have seen the Toytec kit and I like what i see...

It also has a custom front bumper with a winch mount but no winch, aftermarket reverse lights, and a black UWS toolbox.

Put 2010 tacoma rims on it with the dunlop at20's (i know they suck, but I got em cheap with the rims)

The front suspension needs work, sway bar link on passenger side is broken (ordered new parts already) and front shocks are spongy but shouldnt be too much of a problem to replace...

I just sold the love and hate of my life, my 1995 4runner 4x4 at 215K, started everytime, but it was the little things that started to bother me and I just had to get a tacoma.

Scott

2. Mar 21, 2010 at 6:30 PM
    bakerla

bakerla Man, Myth, Legend

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyndall
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '10 4wd OR
    CBI Moab front and CBI Trailrider rear, Budbuilt skids, Shrockworks sliders, OME Dakars w/ OME Nitros, OME 886x w/ OME Nitros, Light Racing UCAs, stainless steel brakelines F/R, Cobra 75 w/ Firestik antenna, 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx on 1st gen alloys, Weathertech liners, Engo 9000S winch, stickars and other shit.
    welcome aboard matey

3. Mar 21, 2010 at 6:34 PM
    Toyota Truck

Toyota Truck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JT
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prerunnner
    Magnaflow Muffler-TSB springs-Nuvi 265wt-aFe pro dry s filter-Husky Liners-Blue dome light-extra d-rings-OME 90000 sport struts-885 coils-N182 shocks-TSB AAL-LR UCAs-procomp black alloy rims- nitto terra grapplers-20% tint
    What's going on scott! Welcome to TW. If you have any questions about coilovers just use the search feature,....post some pics if you can.

4. Mar 21, 2010 at 6:41 PM
    bigyetti

bigyetti Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    asheville, nc
    Vehicle:
    08 taco dc 4x4 short bed
    sirius satilite radio, more on the way when i get more money. oh ya removed the secondary filter
    welcome

Products Discussed in

To Top