1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Alignment Question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by PPower05, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Aug 27, 2011 at 9:29 AM

PPower05 [OP] Well-Known Member

May 1, 2010
    First Name:
    Ranson, WV
    2010 SR5
    Hey everyone,
    Got a general question, and figured there would be a couple people that could help me here. I got a 2010 Off Road DC. I had an alignment done on the car approx. 2 months ago. Over that time, I had an extended road trip in which I noticed that car pulling to the left. I have no type of shaking, and I have no type of abnormal tire wear. I am the only one that drives the truck, and I know that I did not hit anything crazy, hell, don't even think that I took the truck off road during that time. Why is my alignment going out?? When I drove it home, it was perfect, and I trust the shop I go to, no problems there... Well, what do you guys think??
  2. Aug 27, 2011 at 3:01 PM
    Tacoma Mike

Tacoma Mike 42 Year Toyota Master/ASE Master Tech.

Aug 6, 2011
    First Name:
    Southern Maine
    2011 Double Cab V6
    Large Storage Box, 02610 intermittent switch swap, "Hot Wire" Power Outlets, DRL Shut Off, Disable Fob Beep, Disable Seat Belt Buzzers, Parking Light Mod, Battery Tender, 4 Leaf Spring Pack, Rear Headrest Removal, Custom Ultragauge Mount, Factory Tow Package (7 Pin) Rear Diff Mod, Taco Lean Mod
    Could be you have developed a tire pull.
    Swap the front tires and see if it pulls the other way or stops the pull.
    If your not seeing any strange wear at this point i would start here.
    when the truck is off the ground spin the tires to see if there is a big difference in the effort to rotate them.
    If everything is the same after then take it back.
To Top