1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All Pro + Glassworks = ?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Greenhatter, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Jun 11, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    Greenhatter

Greenhatter [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2008 TRD Sport
    TRD Supercharger, Toyo Open Country M/T 285/75/16, 16" TRD Ivan Stewart Wheels, Clearbra
    I have stalked the internets quite tenaciously for a while now with out finding a tacoma with front all pro fenders and another maker's bedsides. I am fairly attached to my all pro front bumper (pun) which makes me love my all pro front fenders. But alas, they don't make (or the company that used to make them) bedsides. Do you guys think it would look way off or not too bad?

Here is my truck:

[​IMG]

And here is a DCLB with GW fenders:

[​IMG]

It doesn't look like the bedsides would be too wide for the All Pro looking at this pic. But technically the flare is larger by a couple inches if I understand it right.

Here is the link to more pics of the whole GW truck:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50375645@N08/page2/

Let me know what you think :confused:

2. Jul 16, 2012 at 8:31 AM
    BrentPaucke

BrentPaucke Love Your Leisure

Member:
    First Name:
    brent
    Central Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    2007 sr5
    arb bumper blacked out tail lights camper shell hella 500 grill lights cb radio custom black dee zee tool book bhlm pioneer deck OME 3 inch dakar leafs URD stage 4 clutch aluminum fly wheel
    i am sure you have already settled your problem but I like the look of the glassworks on the back( excluding there shitty service and reputation) i have been looking into all of this myself also its just a matter of getting everything to mess well together. Overall i think it would look sharp i believe only a inch wider in the rear on each side.

Products Discussed in

To Top