1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All Things UFC & MMA

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by Rhyno, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Sep 11, 2016 at 10:25 PM
    Uncle Creepy

Uncle Creepy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Jalopy
    Good for Edmond, after all that shit-talking in the corner during the fight, when he finally gets confronted about it he gets hit. Talk shit and get hit. I remember when Hallman called him out on TUF and Rousey got in between them. Dude is a douche.

JoeTacoma02 likes this.
  2. Sep 12, 2016 at 9:27 PM
    JoeTacoma02

JoeTacoma02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    LOL! God damn Rousey. And I used to like her when I first started watching mma again and then saw how she was with her opponents after the fight.

3. Sep 12, 2016 at 9:49 PM
    nevadawolfe

nevadawolfe Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Heather
    Northern Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2019 MBM DCSB SR “The Boss”
    MESO mod count: 2 Mickey Thompson Sidebiter II’s - 16x8 mattgecko under hood light kit - cool white
    You got that right... :drool: :bowdown:

image.jpg

4. Sep 14, 2016 at 4:17 PM
    Oregon TRD

Oregon TRD "GO DUCKS" Edition

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Steel Panthers bathroom floor!
    Vehicle:
    2005 Mall Krawler
    6" Fabtech Lift, 35" Fierce M/T 17" Eagle Alloy Sim bead locks Naked girls in the bed 10.1" DVD head unit Two 7" Headrest Monitors PS2 in glove box
    UFC 203 was..........weird.

Good fights (even pre-lims) but it had a weird feeling about it.

That punk dude...seems like an alright guy, but he needs to go back to professional cuddling where the punches are 99% fake (the other 1% are accidents)

Faber - I really hate to say this but:(....retirement time lil buddy. Stay coaching though. :( I'll always be a fan!

Overeem - Not the same beast i've come accustomed to. Overweight and running from Stipe and then throwing haymakers hoping one will land so he can get back to Burger King asap. WTF?

Werdum - fuckstick has a chip on his shoulder. His tampon was in sideways all night and he was pissed at the world.

OCTOBER 8TH!!!!!!!

I'm praying my boy Hendo knocks the fuck outta Gordan "the count" Ramsay ........................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

5. Sep 15, 2016 at 8:16 AM
    FirstGen Jer

FirstGen Jer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeromey
    big bear lake, CA / lake havasu, AZ
    Vehicle:
    1999 toyota tacoma 3.4l v6 sr5 4x4
    :facepalm: :laughing: :laugh:

175908[QUOTED] likes this.
  6. Sep 16, 2016 at 6:42 AM
    Cativelense

Cativelense Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Black 4x4 TRD Sport
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    If you guys haven't checked her out yet, make sure you do... look her up. Sexy AF!!!!!!!!!

Anastasia Yankova

EDIT: She's fighting tonight for Bellator by the way.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    Jthizz2006 likes this.
  7. Sep 16, 2016 at 10:25 AM
    Fulton246

Fulton246 Well-Known Member

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB
    She is definitely good looking in that eastern European sort of way.

Bellator is getting better. I would love to see a MVP vs Rory McDonald match up.

Cativelense[QUOTED] likes this.
  8. Sep 19, 2016 at 8:07 AM
    Coheed22

Coheed22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2011 Black TRD OR AC 6 speed
    LEER 100xl, Icon Stage 1, Dakar leafs, TC UCA's, SCS wheels, Cooper ST Maxx
    Fuck Edmond. That piece of shit was just mad his boy lost again and Travis hasnt won since he switched camps to hook up with Rhonda. Werdum was crying to the crowd who were mad about the fight being boring but Edmond thought he was doing that to his team. I wish that rafael cordero woulda beat the shit out of Edmond. He was ready to throw down.

9. Sep 19, 2016 at 8:09 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    Agreed. Not a fan of Edmund either. But Verdum didn't have to do that. Especially since he's a PRO MMA HEAVYWEIGHT and Edmund is just a scronny little bitch. Not to mention the fact that they were inside the cage, on a main stage, in a main event.

10. Sep 19, 2016 at 8:10 AM
    Coheed22

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Anyone else think that Karolina Kowalkiewicz is hot or is it just me? She has that next door hotness and I love her personality. Can't wait to see her throw down with Joanna jerkadick.

11. Sep 19, 2016 at 8:10 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Googling her now... stand by.

EDIT: Yeah, she's cute. But she ain't no Anastasia Yankova

12. Sep 19, 2016 at 11:35 AM
    Coheed22

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    I'll check her out. Not sure I've seen her

13. Sep 19, 2016 at 9:06 PM
    Uncle Creepy

Uncle Creepy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Jalopy
    Edmond has had it coming to him for a while and it seemed that the issue(s) between him and Werdum was the straw that broke the camel's back per se. He just treats people from outside the Glendale Fight Club like shit and thinks his fighters and boxing are the shit.

Cativelense[QUOTED] likes this.
  14. Sep 20, 2016 at 8:11 AM
    Coheed22

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Was hilarious when he had Rhonda believing that she could stand and strike with holly holm, a multiple boxing and kickboxing world champion. I wonder how much longer they can keep up the bullshit. If you watch, Travis did not want to throw down at all during that shit. Like I said, I wish Rafael Cordero woulda just bitch slapped his ass.

15. Sep 20, 2016 at 8:14 AM
    Coheed22

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
  16. Sep 20, 2016 at 8:38 AM
    Oregon TRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Vehicle:
    2005 Mall Krawler
    6" Fabtech Lift, 35" Fierce M/T 17" Eagle Alloy Sim bead locks Naked girls in the bed 10.1" DVD head unit Two 7" Headrest Monitors PS2 in glove box
    One badass fucking card!!!!!

17. Sep 20, 2016 at 2:49 PM
    FirstGen Jer

FirstGen Jer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeromey
    big bear lake, CA / lake havasu, AZ
    Vehicle:
    1999 toyota tacoma 3.4l v6 sr5 4x4
    Is that legit? I thought McGregor had to defend his title next?

18. Sep 20, 2016 at 3:53 PM
    Oregon TRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Vehicle:
    2005 Mall Krawler
    She's still hot all black n blue :anonymous:

[​IMG]

GHOST SHIP and Cativelense like this.
  19. Sep 20, 2016 at 3:54 PM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Indeed. It adds "character".

Oregon TRD[QUOTED] likes this.
  20. Sep 26, 2016 at 10:24 PM
    Coheed22

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Oregon
    Vehicle: