1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Android 6.0.1, after each click site response gets slowerrrrrr, then, none

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions' started by jboudreaux1965, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Dec 3, 2016 at 12:57 AM
    jboudreaux1965

jboudreaux1965 [OP] Ragin Cajun Fan

Member:
    First Name:
    Joseph
    Hub City
    Vehicle:
    2023 TRD Sport
    I LOVE my Tacoma, will, never sell it! I obviously do performance mods, but also do the (2005-2011 to 2012-2015) to keep my Tacoma looking as new as she "really is" lol!

Here is the problem, I love my Tacoma, the folks on this forum have helped me so much, but I beg the server admins to please review the code!!!!!!!!

I would assume this issue would have been brought up before? I know alot of people probably use thier phones to post? With the smart and engineering folks here, no one here would be dumb enough to use an IPhone or Sambsuck explode-a-phone??? Right!!! LOL!!!!!!

Lol, I was just making jokes about how the latest IPhones and Samsuck phones, suck. Now, to the issue that matters.

Site code appears to create either memory leaks or flash buffer overflow on Android 6.0.1+ when using ANY version a Mozilla browser. You can login to the site fine, the more links you follow the more it boggs down. If you start creating new threads or PM's it boggs down more.

I am a deval, as such i ONLY use quality phones...

HTC Touch Pro 2
    HTC One M7
    HTC One M8
    HTC One M9
    HTC One A9

ALL OF THEM AFTER MAYBE 15 MINUTES SUFFER CACHE AND OVERFLOW ISSUES USING FIREFOX.

2. Dec 3, 2016 at 1:00 AM
    Bennett707

Bennett707 Station707

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    No more taco life for me
    use chrome

To Top