1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Another Frame Recall Question *ATTN Canadians

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by CNEDEER, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Jun 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM
    CNEDEER

CNEDEER [OP] If ya ain't first, your last!

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC TRD OR 4x4
    Alright, so I recently just sold my 2002 Toyota Tacoma. Back when I purchased it from the dealer six months ago, I was told it had passed inspection and was elgible for the rubberized undercoating. Well, I never was able to get hte undercoating done, and I have a buyer via ebay from Canada that is coming to purchase the truck.

After talking to the buyer, he told me that in order for the truck to get through the border to canda, there has to be a paper or some type of proof showing that the tacoma has undergone all recalls.

Thus, after the buyer talked to toyota, apparently there is still a recall that needs to be addressed regarding the rubberzing underocating treatmnet.

He's looking to pick it up wednesday, any idea if the dealers carry the treatment at the building or is something tha tneeds to be ordered.

I'm in somewhat of a bind because I really want to make sure all the recalls are taken care of and that the buyer will make it back to Canada without any problems.

Anybody with any knowledge of this or that is from Canada that knows about the process, please help. Thanks in advance!

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top