1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Antenna Bracket for 2007+ Hood Channel

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by happyjack87, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Apr 14, 2015 at 7:07 PM
    happyjack87

happyjack87 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra 4x4 DCLB
    I've looked a few times and haven't really seen anything that uses existing holes in the hood channel for CB antenna mounts.

Today I found on a sister Tacoma sight (think it was YotaNation), that there is one bracket that uses the cowling and bolt of the fender to mount the bracket. Anyone on here use this bracket? http://www.westcrystal.com/products/hardware/at12.htm

Looks like this might fit what I want, as I have been struggling to find the perfect mount that I didn't have to tear apart my truck too much.

If anyone has anything similar to this that would work, the info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,

2. Jun 18, 2015 at 5:00 PM
    happyjack87

happyjack87 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra 4x4 DCLB
    Ends up this is not the exact mount I am looking for. Looks like the hole pattern through the bracket is perfect, but the antenna portion itself is the wrong type, as I am looking for a firestick compatible bracket.

Anyone know of anything that would fit our trucks like the one in the link I posted above?

Products Discussed in

To Top