1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any1 know if...

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by YeahYeah, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:32 PM
    YeahYeah

YeahYeah [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    (My Home - Murrieta, CA) Now, Alexandria, VA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Pre-Runner
    mud flaps gone, second air-filter gone, DTRL, fog light whenever and work with hi-beams, cut exhaust (was wicked flow), flat black stock rims, ABS switch, cup holder led's (with switch), turning signal mod #45, Bilstien 5100's, grill mesh
    Does anyone know if kings makes a set of front struts that equal out to 3"? and what would I use for the back?(preferably kings also):confused:

2. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:34 PM
    DWreck

DWreck Famous Fabrication Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Debadged, k&n cai, tc uca, billy 5100, led hood lights, redline hood struts, tailgate ez-down, ddm hid heads, Piaa 510 hid fogs, procomp 7089, dunlop fierce mt, cb and ham radios, hideaway strobes, ff front bumper, ff sliders, bed rack,
    Order the billie 5100's from DSM and they send a Kings catalog in the box with the shox. Weird!

3. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:35 PM
    YeahYeah

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Pre-Runner
    mud flaps gone, second air-filter gone, DTRL, fog light whenever and work with hi-beams, cut exhaust (was wicked flow), flat black stock rims, ABS switch, cup holder led's (with switch), turning signal mod #45, Bilstien 5100's, grill mesh
    kinda helps... but how are those? do you have em?

4. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM
    DWreck

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Debadged, k&n cai, tc uca, billy 5100, led hood lights, redline hood struts, tailgate ez-down, ddm hid heads, Piaa 510 hid fogs, procomp 7089, dunlop fierce mt, cb and ham radios, hideaway strobes, ff front bumper, ff sliders, bed rack,
    Yes! Installed yesterday and did a 300+ mile round trip to Caliente, NV today and so far so good. Many a folks who have had them for a while still enjoy them. The valving is wonderful!

5. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:38 PM
    YeahYeah

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Pre-Runner
    they last a long time?

6. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM
    DWreck

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Like I said, installed them yesterday. They last 24hrs! So far.......

Not sure. I didn't do too much research but I knew I needed my truck a little ways off the ground without going extreme and weighing it down. Also did not want to do a spacer lift. These were the happy median and a good one at that!

7. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:42 PM
    YeahYeah

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Pre-Runner
    lol! thanks man. getting something here pretty soon and i need all the help i can get for suspension. i know my way well around a car but when it comes to products and which will last longer..... HELP!

8. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:43 PM
    DWreck

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Ha ha! I gotcha. Check out Vendor Down South Motorsports. Everyone including me has loved their customer service! They also offer Kings and Icons.

9. Jul 25, 2010 at 7:44 PM
    YeahYeah

Member:
    First Name:
    Thomas
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Pre-Runner
    Sweet! thanks

To Top