1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone bought from...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by buyobuyo, May 7, 2008.

1. May 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM
    buyobuyo

buyobuyo [OP] Read The Fucking Manual

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Camden, AR
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5, I4, Manual, Silver
    A thing or two...
    truckaccessorizer.com?

They have the best price I've been able to find on the electric Pop&Lock. Also, they have pretty good prices on the Agri-Cover tonneaus. Their site says they offer a discount below their posted price, so I'm going to try to call tomorrow to see what it is. If it puts them at or below Amazon's price, I maybe spending the majority of my stimulus check there. Otherwise, I'll just get the P&L from them.

2. May 9, 2008 at 5:56 PM
    buyobuyo

buyobuyo [OP] Read The Fucking Manual

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Camden, AR
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5, I4, Manual, Silver
    A thing or two...
    Just thought I would post up a quick update. I called them up on the phone about the discount mentioned on their site, and it is $50 off the price listed on their website, which makes them cheaper than Amazon (the cheapest I'd found) on the Access and Lorado. Amazon is still cheaper for the Access Limited Edition, but TruckAccessorizer includes a free tailgate seal with the Access and Lorado, so it essentially the same as the Access LE.

Also, emailed another company saying they have below MAP prices on the Agri-Cover tonneaus, so we'll see what they come back with.

Products Discussed in

To Top