1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone changed seats? I need to - please advise.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Sunboy, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Nov 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    Sunboy

Sunboy [OP] Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4 trd off road
    Well I recently bought a 2011 DC OR 4x4, and am finding out that the seats are a little stiffer than I prefer. So I've got a few questions: I've seen some seat 'covers' or what look like covers (they were off of OR seats) for sale in a different thread - are these skins taken off of the original seats? Are all the seats, sr5, prerunner, sport, off road, relatively the same underneath and only changed with outer covers to differentiate them? What I want to do is replace my off road seats with some softer sr5 prerunner seats, if anyone knows where I can get a good clean set of cloth gray seats for the front and back (with the air bags), or if someone may want to make an even trade (I'm in the SA area - South Texas) - it would be a big help.
    -S

2. Nov 13, 2012 at 11:27 AM
    ziggynagy

ziggynagy All Glory To The Hypnotoad

Member:
    Stoughton, MA
    Vehicle:
    '11 Sport AC 4x4 V6 Auto Tow
    Westin step bars, led dome & map lights, tailgate hoseclamp, BluLogic, MetalMiller emblem, 35 tinted front windows, extra OEM d-rings, WeatherTech front/rear
    You could try putting up a WTT (willing to trade) post in the B/S/T forum if you want trade your off road seats for SR5's. Or get one of those beaded seat covers that you always see in NY Taxicabs

Products Discussed in

To Top