1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone ever dealt with "tonneaucovered.com"

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by MacMedic, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 2, 2016 at 8:29 AM
    MacMedic

MacMedic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Black Tacoma TRD Sport
    Anyone ever dealt with "tonneaucovered.com"...?

How was your experience??

2. Aug 8, 2016 at 6:16 PM
    MacMedic

MacMedic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Black Tacoma TRD Sport
    They turned out to be an awesome group to deal with ..!!!

Great Price!!
    Shipped super fast...

Great Customer Service!!! (Thank You Madison)

Recommend them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Mar 28, 2017 at 8:15 AM
    TC_Mic

TC_Mic Well-Known Member

Member:
    State of confusion, aka Flori-duh
    Vehicle:
    2017 Silver Sky 2x4 Limited
    AMP Powerstep, UC Flex, bed lights, Opt7 Tailgate bar, black tailgate lettering Pending: re-configure tail light,s custom storage pocket bags, pinch weld painting, blackout badges, ......
    I would not recommend to anyone at this point.
    Mistakes in delivery, bad customer service, absolutely no follow through.

Here is my experience:
    Placing the order for an Undercover Flex was easy and they promised to match Amazon's 2 day shipping!! Great!!
    2 days later, a Saturday, I waited for the delivery 'till the "end" of the day. About 8 PM EST no cover delivered. The post office did deliver the free tailgate seal. I then checked on their website to see my order was still in "processing" mode and tried to call customer service which had closed about an hour earlier. OK stuff happens, the world has not ended, left a voicemail and used the "contact us" requesting help via the website.
    Monday, no call. I did get an email from Heather telling me it was delivered and a tracking number was then provided. I responded letting her know that they may want to open a ticket with the shipper as it never arrived and that tonneaucovered.com did not show the tracking or status. Then I noticed that FedEx showed it was delivered, unfortunately to someplace in AL, I am in FL, so I pointed that out to Heather via email. She then responded telling me that shipping problems were to be discussed with Madison. Finally on my way home from work I called and spoke to Madison who was pleasant but was puzzled to discover that what I was saying was correct. She promised the resolve it and that she would send me an email with an updated tracking number. I got an email shortly after getting home that showed exactly the info Heather had given me, delivered on Saturday to someplace in AL. I waited until morning thinking that FedEx is going to redeliver with the same number and the tracking will update. It is nearly noon and I have sent another email asking for the status, or even the plan, of their resolution and have gotten no response, no change on the Fed Ex track, no update on the site, and still no cover. On the bright side I got a free ($20ish value) tailgate seal for my nearly $1000.

If I ever get my cover, I will update. At this point I expect I will be contesting the charges, posting complaints, and ordering from Amazon as I should have done in the first place.

4. Aug 27, 2018 at 10:34 AM
    stebbus

stebbus New Member

Member:
    I purchased a tonneau cover from them and price was good. The cover came defective and they wanted nothing to do with me. Don’t buy from them. It’s not worth the savings. Patricka is rude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top