1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone in the Real Estate Business?

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by VanillaGorilla, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Apr 2, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla [OP] Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    East Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 BSP Pre Runner SR5
    Tint. (DONE) Soon to come. 3in Llift (OME) Color matched grill (DONE) BHLM (DONE) Tail tint (DONE) Pro comp rims (8069) End goal: Murdered out truck
    Hey everyone

I'll get straight to it. So I live in CA which im sure many know the real estate business isnt exactly booming right now BUT.... im still going to attempt to get my Real Estate license.

I've done some light research online as to what you need to do to get a license and a number of sites offer packages that include a bunch of study material and practice test that prepare you for your license exam.

My question is... if anyone on here is in the business I would like to know what path you took to get your license and if you would recommend buying a package of study material with practice tests or if you would recommend a different path. Obviously a 4 year education is ideal but i'm not there right now so try to work with me here.

I know every state is different with their license exams and regulations but just curious as to how you got to where you are now.

and yes im sure someone will find a thread that I missed that already addresses these questions.....so thanks for finding it if you do..and if you do feel free to post the link and call me lazy and a noob

Any responses are appreciated.
    :D

2. Apr 2, 2012 at 11:55 AM
    VanillaGorilla

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    East Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 BSP Pre Runner SR5
    Tint. (DONE) Soon to come. 3in Llift (OME) Color matched grill (DONE) BHLM (DONE) Tail tint (DONE) Pro comp rims (8069) End goal: Murdered out truck
    [​IMG]

how could i forget the goods to draw you guys in here..

3. Apr 2, 2012 at 11:56 AM
    TennesseeFan76

TennesseeFan76 I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Member:
    First Name:
    Phill Goodfactor
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner DCLB
    3 inch lift, Debadged, 5% Tint, Custom Stereo, BHLM, Fog Light Mod, Sockmonkey Decals, OEM Bedmat, Plasti Dip Front Valence, Slims 6K HIDs (thanks goes to TheGloryFades), Hyper yellow fog lights, LED interior lights, Satoshi Grille with FJ Emblem, Pro Comp lights behind Satoshi, FatMat
    Worked For Me! But No, Sorry Bro, I'm Not

4. Apr 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM
    korslite

korslite Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Bellingham, WA
    Vehicle:
    DCLB Sport
    FOX 2.5 RR's, TC UCAs, TC Spindle Gussets, Allpro Expedition leaf pack, Fox 2.O RR w/ Comp adjusters, 17" ATX Artillery, BFG AT 285's, de-scooped, custom sliders, custom bedrack, Brute Force Fab bumpers, Smittybilt XRC8 winch, ARB locked Rear diff
    Got me too. Sorry didn't read your post though...

5. Apr 2, 2012 at 12:13 PM
    VanillaGorilla

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    East Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 BSP Pre Runner SR5

Had a feeling the bewbies would be a bit distracting from the topic....oh well :)

6. Apr 2, 2012 at 12:58 PM
    TennesseeFan76

TennesseeFan76 I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Member:
    First Name:
    Phill Goodfactor
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner DCLB
    3 inch lift, Debadged, 5% Tint, Custom Stereo, BHLM, Fog Light Mod, Sockmonkey Decals, OEM Bedmat, Plasti Dip Front Valence, Slims 6K HIDs (thanks goes to TheGloryFades), Hyper yellow fog lights, LED interior lights, Satoshi Grille with FJ Emblem, Pro Comp lights behind Satoshi, FatMat
    Hey man no worries! Not to take a way from your original post, but if you kept it up, this could make for a great Monday!

7. Apr 4, 2012 at 9:23 PM
    VanillaGorilla

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    East Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 BSP Pre Runner SR5
To Top