1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone near Mapleton/Veneta/Eugene OR want to do cool outdoors stuff?

Discussion in 'North West' started by 2DaMtns, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Feb 19, 2018 at 9:05 PM
    2DaMtns

2DaMtns [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport DCLB in MGM
    Lift, tires, stuff
    Hello all,

I'm a Jan 2017 transferee to the PNW from VA. Since we've had pretty decent weather so far this year, I've been spending a lot of time west of Eugene in the Coastal Range looking for areas to hike, hunt (elk, blacktail, grouse), fish, off road, camp, shoot, and just be outside. I pretty much always go by myself, but figured I'd see if anyone nearby does the same stuff and wants to shoot the breeze with someone of similar interests. I like to drive around, listen to some tunes, watch some wildlife, and see what I can find. I like about all music, but listen mostly to blues, alternative country, folk/americana, bluegrass, old school country, rock, and a little bit of hip hop or rap once in a while. I'm not a terribly political person, and am not sure how to describe myself. I have a lot of liberal leanings, but am also conservative in some respects. I respect pretty much every one's preferences and decisions, and think every one should live and let live. I'm an atheist, but religion intrigues me and I like to have calm, open discussions about it. I'm not terribly into sports anymore, but usually have a rough idea of which teams are doing decently at least.

I tend to go places that result in a dirty, scratched up truck. But I see a lot of cool stuff and never have been one to not use a truck.

If this description sounds like you and you're nearby, hit me up with a PM.

amoreland42 likes this.
  2. Mar 3, 2018 at 2:42 PM
    Adude

Adude Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pnw
    Vehicle:
    04 Double cab
    I wish I still lived down there. If you are out Veneta head up Wolf Creek. You can make it all the way to Mapleton on dirt and gravel.

Products Discussed in

To Top