1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AR Pistol and PCC truck mounting options

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by scifidelity, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Feb 18, 2021 at 9:53 AM
    scifidelity

scifidelity [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    What do you all use? I'm eyeing a few options from Greymantactical.com. I'm thinking something behind the front passenger seat?

I have a couple sets of quick fists on my roof rack and am not opposed to that route for this. I would just buy an aluminum molle seat back panel then drill holes if not already there.

I'm for sure going to buy a Meso molle panel for 3rd gens with a sunroof which would be out shortly, but not necessarily going to mount a firearm there.

2. Jul 7, 2021 at 12:55 PM
    technicoloraudio

technicoloraudio Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    MBM 2021 TRD DCSB Sport
    Fox Performance Elite 2.5's with 650lb eibach springs and deaver stage III's, URD Y-pipe, Desert Does It all around, ARB Twin, RCI aluminum skid plates, Westcott sliders, UpTop Alpha roof rack, SSO slimline plate front bumper, BAMF hgih clearance rear bumper, hella gummy bears (strictly Haribos, none of that weak-ass Trolli bullshit).
    I have the caliraisedLED molle panels for center console area and I don’t think I’d put my 10.5” Saint Victor on them with fear of tearing out the lugs used to mount them. Kind of a bummer too because I primarily got the gun as a “truck-gun” for keeping me and the dog safe while solo-camping. Don’t want to sound discouraging, but I’m yet to find a great place for it in the truck without going full backseat delete (not to say there isn’t one, I’m just being extra picky about where to put something compact/heavy).

3. Jul 7, 2021 at 1:00 PM
    golfindia

golfindia Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yes.
    Vehicle:
    pickup truck
    Some people use these things, I've heard.

20200902_185257.jpg

Casper66 likes this.
  4. Jul 7, 2021 at 1:40 PM
    technicoloraudio

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    MBM 2021 TRD DCSB Sport
    Fox Performance Elite 2.5's with 650lb eibach springs and deaver stage III's, URD Y-pipe, Desert Does It all around, ARB Twin, RCI aluminum skid plates, Westcott sliders, UpTop Alpha roof rack, SSO slimline plate front bumper, BAMF hgih clearance rear bumper, hella gummy bears (strictly Haribos, none of that weak-ass Trolli bullshit).
    that’s pretty clever, out of curiosity, is the leverage against the sight what’s keeping it upside down?

5. Jul 7, 2021 at 1:43 PM
    golfindia

golfindia Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yes.
    Vehicle:
    pickup truck
    No, the upper is held by the U shaped parts.

And you can also put one on each of the headrests to hold up things that are longer.

6. Jul 7, 2021 at 1:48 PM
    technicoloraudio

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    MBM 2021 TRD DCSB Sport
    ahhh, I can dig it.

(was hard for me to see on my phone screen, looking at it on my iPad now, it’s much clearer)

Products Discussed in

To Top